Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Merde!

What am I, flypaper for freaks?

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

22 comments:

alix said...

bzzzzzzzzzz!

Blondage said...

LOL Alix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LL said...

Uh, yeah, what did you expect--

spank me, whip me, tie me up....

LOL!!! I love being a freak and perv ;)

LL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blondage said...

Oh, I'm not whining about THOSE kind of freaks LL. I LOVE those kind.....

*grin*

Blondage said...

EFM, if I ever got you and johndeerebilly in the same room together I don't think I'd survive. I'd laugh myself to death.

That was one of the weirdest comments ever, and I LOVED IT!

*giggling*

Blondage said...

Tesco, drama just seems to follow me around the blogosphere. I think I'm too nice? Ugh.

EFM, that is just NASTY!!!! You gotta post it! LOL!

Blondage said...

*giggling* Pooshie, not many people liked the pink!

I want to have the site redesigned and I am shopping around for someone to do it....

Anonymous said...

Hey, you don't wanna get that EFM and me in the same room with ya. Peeps get arrested fer that kinda shit. Now I could get my granddaughter fer EFM, since they kinda bout the same age, but that wouldn't play too well now would it. HMMMMMMM. Sides, ain't he married? And I know you are Blondage, and so am I, so we could just tell stories and piss ourselves crazy. AnywayZ, my lawn has turned to dust cuz no rain. Its drier here than a pop-corn fart!

LL said...

Drama?!?! Drama comes to YOU through the blogosphere? You really are too nice. Do like me--be a bitch. That and warning the freaks that you do have a gun and know how to use it. Of course, my friends are losing their minds and saying I'm nice and shit. That is sooooo wrong.

Blondage said...

EFM, that site is a hoot.

awwwww my sweet jdb... *giggling* Yep, EFM is married too. The story-telling would be awfully fun. I'm giggling just picturing it. We could play that rowdy drinking game you were talking about a few weeks ago....or was it a card game you just got drunk during? ;)

LL...I am so printing out that comment. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ROWDY-------DRINKING---------GAME !!!!! I beg your frikkin pardon!!! moi, rowdy! drinking a game ! HA! I chortled!!! nuttin rowdy bout this genteleman farmer, cept when me and the bride get to pushin around the old broom stick! AnywayZ, it was a card game when we got rowdy and that! Southern Comfort 100 proof will do it every damn time. (musta been some bad ice)

Anonymous said...

I'm freak-a-licious honey-child...

Anonymous said...

...I'm also cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs...

Anonymous said...

On the subject of color of the blog I'm looking at right now. You're right. The pink was getting....well, can I say what I want? I won't say it then. If I did, you would have my nuts removed with a plastic fork.

Then again, that might be kinda cool.

Oh yes, I'm posting to Little Green Footballs two new videos that have come into my posession. They feature George Bush. The first shows him bombing Pearl Harbor. The second shows him screwing Pearl Bailey. I also have a recording of his confessing to the murder of the Lindburgh baby.

You think I'm kidding, don't you?

LL said...

fred & wilma, do dramatic photos and fucking count as "drama?" 'Cuz I LIKE that kind of drama! Or is it just emotional angst and cattiness that is "drama?"

blondage, I'm with f&w, go out to the drama-free sites and get you some love, that should do wonders for destressing. Although, from some faint shrieks and spanking sounds, which I hope was you and not my creepy neighbors across the street, I'm hoping perhaps the other half has destressed you quite well. ;)

Anonymous said...

What is going on here????!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't post the previous post posted under my name. I didn't, didn't, didn't!
I have done "it" though. A long time ago. It was when I learned the words "wee-wee" and "tooky". Everybody knows GW is gay, so what would he be doing screwing Pearl Bailey anyway? It's a plot. Someone is trying to smear my spotless name. Has anyone here seen my colostomy bag?

Anonymous said...

Freaks??? Are we now freaks?

LOL

Oh well.

Blondage said...

Damn! I shouldn't have gone to bed early last night! LOL!!!!!!!

jdb - I know you like to party down. *giggling* Naughty man. 100 proof southern comfort?!?!?! Crikey! I'd have one sip and be drunk for two days! LOL!

Ugly American - I love the word "freak-a-licious". *grin*

Hello Cap-n-Joe! Welcome!

Tired broken down hooker, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!?! *stern look* I was about to send out a search party!!!!!!!

Wilma, I am sooooo heading your way! *grin*

LOL LL!!!!

Blackops, I have stalkers. I'll write about it today.

And Hooker, I soooo want to have a drink with you some day! LOL!

Bud, NO! Not you!!!!! No no no!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sticky Blonde
A drink?
You anywhere near Houston?

Blondage said...

STICKY!!!!! We're back to STICKY!!!!!!! I am laughing and cursing at the same time.

And yes I am! Very, actually. You're not another stalker though, are ya?

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...