Oh. My. Gawd.
I read Colby "CBFTW" Buzzell's book "My War" last night from cover-to-cover.
I haven't mentioned this much, but he's my "Blogfather", the reason I started blogging. That man means so much to me. I wouldn't know any of you if not for him!
I need a day to process the book, read parts of it again, and then I'll post a review.
BUY. HIS. BOOK.
There's a link to amazon.com on his site. Click on his name above.
-
I finally got around to updating my links again.
Newbies -
Alice - Found her via Pooshie. Fellow Republican, an American living in England. She's mighty fun and eats site pests for breakfast. Love her!
Billy D - I always seem to agree with Billy D. *grin* Something tells me he is a lot wilder than he lets on...
Catfish - I love Catfish. I found him through Acidman. Classy, funny southern gentleman. A great read.
Hazel - Hazel is a newbie to the blogosphere. Go wish her well. She's a wonderful writer. I always leave her site tipsy for some reason. *grin*
Livey - Livey nicknamed me a "Sexual Barbie-doll". I love her for it! *giggling* She always makes me giggle.
Roy - My youngster. A mere 20 years old. He's a doll. He's off somewhere galavanting across the world at the moment, but will be back soon.
That Dude from Philly - I see this guy everywhere. He gets around more than I do! *giggle* Smart, funny, and doesn't mind getting his chops busted. Love that!
Jade, my favorite degenerate is back! He is linked in my "naughty" links. I love his site, but warning, it is not work safe!
Go exploring, my darling Flowers.
More links soon.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
-b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
14 comments:
LOL Jade. Well, you do post naughty pics.....
I'm so glad you are back!!!!
Thanks for the nice words, Cat
*grin* You're welcome Cat!
Oh God...thanks so much for this lovely statue...Oscar feels so good in my two sweaty palms...I want to thank my writers, producers...uh, wait...wrong thank you speech.
Oh fuck...here it is...Thank you Blondage for putting me on Blondage Linkage. And Krip thanks you too, since I'm more than likely more horney after reading your quickies with your Other Half than before.
ROFL! See Flowers? Alice is awesome.
Damn, that dude got a book deal......hmmmmm.
I might try to go for a book deal, if there weren't already so many ranting, cynical underachievers with huge careers thanks to reality television...
Well Blondage, sigh, you and I are linked now...see if you can find yourself on my blog list.
blackops, yep! He sure did! And the book kicks ass!
Pooshie darlin'! Had any dreams lately? *giggling*
M Chaos, reality television. ACK! I still watch Survivor, and I did watch the INXS show.....but I cannot stand the rest of that reality crap. Ugh!
Billy D, you're welcome, and I figured! LOL!
Alice, ROFLMAO! A saucy tail!?!?!??!?! Absolutely classic!
My copy arrived yesterday, but I wasn't able to read it... DAMN IT! I can't wait..
I loved that book. I re-read parts of it again yesterday. Hoping to get a review up some time today. It's just kinda hard how to figure out how to explain how totally effing cool that book is but not give away too much.
Though....I do have a knack for teasing.....
Hmmm.....
The lightbulb just went off.
;)
BAH! i need to go shopping!!!
i love CB. LOVE him.
he's the nicest guy, ever.
i was discussing the book cover with a certain punk rock chick, and asked her if she thought that was his weapon or his gun. she dared me to ask him! ROFL! i'm too chicken!
alix - who's not here right now.
Hey blondage, thanks for linking me! You totally rock.
ROFL Alix! I dare ya too! I dare ya!
You're welcome Roy Darlin'. Hope you had a nice trip!
Post a Comment