Oh my god oh my god oh my god. Fred and Wilma want to dominate me.
*pant*pant*
*purrrrrrr*purrrrrrrrrrrrrr*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
How am I supposed to concentrate on work now?
*melt*
I've been daydreaming about it all day.....imagining Other Half watching quietly from a corner........
*shiver*
OMG.
- - - - -
Other Half apparently is cooking something hot for us tonight....and no Flowers, I am not talking about food. My my my. Can't wait to see what the heck he has up his sleeve. I love being married to a man with a killer imagination. *wicked grin* Now if I can just talk him in to letting Fred and Wilma play with me......*naughty giggle*
- - - - -
I want Marty to win the INXS game show thingy. That is one sexy, growly man. The way he sang Radiohead's "Creep" has had me tingly since Tuesday. You can watch his performance here. Scroll down and click on "Marty, Creep". I want him. Bad. He is so INTENSE. I bet he's a Dom.
I couldn't stand it, I had to go out cd shopping at lunch today and buy Radiohead's version too for like, the millionth time. "Creep" just really does something to me. Ooomph.
- - - - -
On my little cd outing, I also finally found Shinedown's cd with their version of Skynyrd's "Simple Man" on it. If you have not heard this yet, click here immediately. The lead singer....OMG......the lead singer.....
- - - - -
I'm also in love with Jason from Sci-Fi's "Ghosthunters" show. I think it's the bald head. I love the bald head. Other Half thinks I only saw a ghost at his Mom's house because I am obsessed with Jason and WANTED to see a ghost. Grrrrrr!
- - - - -
Can you tell I am horny as hell today!?!?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
And there you go confirming all of Nate's suspicions!! Damn you girl :lol:
*giggling*
LL, Nate knows me pretty well.
lol I love horny bitches
Actualy I love women who aren't afraid to say they are horny.
I hope you dont mind but I linked to you on my adult humor blog/forum whateverthefuck it is :P
http://ilovetaints.com
Have a great night
JT, I tried to check out your site but it said I wasn't "authorized" to view the page....?
today and every day dear......
;)
Oh my.
Post a Comment