My stalker is gorgeous.
Must. Remember. He. Is. A. Bad. Bad. Man.
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
OH SHIT! Have you lost your mind? Yes, stalkers, bad. Repeat--BAD!! Please don't take away my fantasy of stringing him up by the balls.
Bad. Yes. Remember. Stalkers bad. Stalkers bad.
Even the gorgeous ones.
OMG.
Bad.
oh you little vixen, don't encourage the psycho! lol
Must Listen to Livey.
Must. Not. Encourage. Gorgeous. Psycho.
Mace him. See how pretty he looks with red eyes, swollen sinuses, and snot hanging from his nose.
LISTEN to Livey!!
I like Will's idea.
I keep mace in my purse. I will try to remember it's there. Did I mention he's hot?
*whimper*
Yes Maeve. Listen to Livey blondage. Listen to Livey.
Hey wait a minute...
*giggling*
Post a Comment