Monday, September 19, 2005

Why liberals REALLY hate republicans by HPF

I am reposting this today, in honor of HPF's birthday...

Be brave my Flowers, and read on.
- - - -
Hawwwwwt PF here. I thought the record needed to be set straight once and for all on the reason the Liberals really hate us. (Us being Republicans.)

No, it's not because of Iraq or Homeland Security or the Patriot Act or Bush W. "stealing" both elections or any of that other horse shit that the typical Liberal will throw out at you.

Nope.

The real reason? Because we Republicans have better sex!

Yep I said it Libs. We have better sex than you! "Oh but wait a minute, let me cut through this stench of patchouli for a minute and refute that" says a typical Lib. (Blondage hates patchouli) "You all are right wing Christian fundamentalists who only have sex once a year!" he/she/it will say. "How can your sex possibly be better than ours?" (said in that smug little tone that Liberals love to use). Oh Cointreau Mon Ami (Blondage laughing ass off..."Cointreau"?!??! YUM! *high fives HPF*)! That's what we want you to think! Seems we had you thinking that right into losing the last election did we not?

Bam!

Think all you want how all Republicans are suddenly transformed into the religious right. Go ahead. Think it.

In the meantime the majority of us will be having hot, nasty, monkey sex and laughing at you libs the whole way to orgasm city. (Blondage adds, I happily visited that city 4 times last night! *wicked grin*)

Yes, we all know that a lot of Democrats are not the vocal, screaming, whining, crying, frothing at the mouth Liberal type that we all know and love. Many are more like us, more on the moderate side of things. Enough of them showed up in November to NOT vote for that idiot Kerry. We know they are out there. The problem is they have been drowned out by their more vociferous brethren of the farther-left sort. (Blondage laughing harder..."VOCIFEROUS BRETHREN"? What a great name for a blog!) They are the ones who think they have better sex than us because they all think we are religious fundamentalists. Lol.

Let me tell you all something. Sure I was raised Catholic, but I am one of the kinkiest bastards you are ever going to meet (Blondage adds...one of your many fine qualities in my humble opinion). I enjoy hot, nasty, sweaty, kinky, monkey sex. The more the better (Blondage adds....more is definitely better).

I heard a liberal talking about 'red state sex' vs. 'blue state sex' a little while back. I mean how ridiculous is that? She was saying how 'red state sex' must be so boring because we are all so on the religious right. But at the same time she was lamenting the fact that she couldn't find any guys in her 'blue state' to fuck her brains out in the kinky manner she so wanted. I was like "honey, you cannot believe how many hot, kinky people live in red states. And you can't find anyone like that in your blue state? Isn't that telling you something?" And this girl is a very attractive girl! Must be those Liberals having all that great sex again, huh? She had no answer by the way.

So the real reason Liberals hate us, is because they know we are some kinky bastards who can just out fuck them. Any day. A Liberal couples' idea of foreplay is getting into some 3 hour animated discussion of how stupid W is, but at the same time giving him and his cronies credit for being some evil super-genius for having this grand scheme in raping the world, or about any other assorted hot topic that is the whine du jour, and commiserating about how evil us republicans are. Then, when they actually do get down to business, the whole time the Liberal man is worrying about feelings, not wanting to seem too aggressive, wondering if he is doing everything just so, not making any noise because he may just offend his Liberal girl, because Jesus he may seem sexist or something if he even made so much as a grunt. (Blondage just laughed coffee out of her nose. DAMNIT! Easy HPF! Take it easy!)

And they talk about having better sex than us! You notice that Liberals only date other Liberals? I mean seriously, who the fuck wants to put up with all that bullshit just to get laid?

Now us Kinky Republicans? Well, we aren't so uptight about things. Sure sure there is the 'getting to know you' part and all that, but once you are past that? Look out baby! Because I am going to get to know what gets your motor running, what turns you on. And call you at your office and tell you nasty little things that will get you squirming in your seat all day, thinking about what I am going to do to you. Then when we get together, it's all about the taking, the ramming, the sweating, the grunting, groaning, moaning and screaming, the clenching, the tensing. (Blondage squeaks....)

See, I'm not worried whether the next Supreme Court Justice will be a leftie or a rightie. Not now. All I'm worried about is pumping in and out of you. Hard. Using my whole body to drive into you. Whispering and gasping nasty things into your ear. Sucking, biting, pulling, twisting, slamming, spanking, sweating, making sounds like a wild boar in heat. That's what I'm focused on right now. (Blondage....headrush.......must....not...pass....out..)

Threesomes and foursomes? Shit. That's not Liberal domain either. Had my share, thank you very much. And I intend to have more. (Blondage says.....I feel another guest post coming on....FOURSOMES? You must enlighten my Flowers on that topic..)

See, we are relaxed because we have great sex. You ever see a relaxed Liberal? I didn't think so. That "supposed great sex" they have must not be all that its cracked up to be. I mean I can't blame them really. If I don't have a body clenching, screaming orgasm periodically, I'd be frothing at the mouth just like they are. (Blondage....have to agree with ya on that part. I get downright wacky on no orgasms.)

So, the next time you talk to a Lib and he/she tries to tell you how great their sex life is, but yet when you start to debate it, and in less than ten minutes they end up making scathing references to Hitler, Nazism, Fascism, the SS, Jingoism or the EVIL DICK CHENEY? Just tell them: Dude, you really need to get laid. Well.

Because I'm telling you right now, give me 2 hours with a liberal chick? I'll have her singing a different tune. A totally different tune. And THAT is why they hate us, because they know the truth. I'm the Hawwwwt PF and I'm out...
- - - - -
Does he rule or what? -b

7 comments:

LL said...

I definitely need to get me one of those, blondage. Is that Amazon.com or HPF.net? LOl

Blondage said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!

He is definitely one of a kind.

Nate said...

Liberals hate Republicans because Republicans compete with them for power.

It has nothing to do with ideology.

Consider that nothing grows the government faster than a republican dominated government.

Only Nixon could go to China.

Only Dubya could rehash the New Deal.

Republicans suck. Conservatives who vote for republicans are either blind or stupid.

Blondage said...

*gives Nate a wedgie*

Oh lighten up!

Blondage said...

Billy D, that's exactly what HPF was getting at. *grin* All about themselves.

I must log a formal complaint though. I sooooooo want to spank you at the moment for putting an image of Kennedy, Kerry and Pelosi having an orgy in my head.

Ack.

Nate said...

You ain't big enough to give me a wedgie darlin'.

careful now... Betweem Will and I, we'll have you actually talking like a Conservative, instead of a Republican. I'm just sayin'.

Laura said...

Blondage hates patchouli God I do too.

Libs spend too much time talking, talking, talking...I envision, due to their lack of imagination, (because it's always the same ol' rhetoric outta their mouths) that the most exciting they get sex-wise is the missionary position with all lights off.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...