Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Meeting, Part IV

Sorry about the delay Flowers. Work has been a beeeeeeyatch this week....

xoxoxoxoxoxo
-b

Part I

Part II

Part III

I moan as I feel something soft, light and silky trailing up my body.

Your hands grasp my left wrist.

I shiver.

You secure my wrist to the headboard.

My breath catches.

You take my left nipple in to your mouth, biting, sucking.

I arch my back, trying to push myself deep inside.

I cry out as the feel of your mouth disappears.

I feel you shift.

You secure my right wrist to the headboard.

I beg you to take my other nipple in to your mouth.

I feel your eyes on me.

I beg you again to touch me.

I am disoriented, not sure where you are.

Your weight shifts lower on the bed.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. Please!

Your tongue flicks my clit.

I scream.

You growl against me and disappear.

I move my hips, desperately seeking your mouth once again.

I pull against my restraints, trying to find you, touch you.

Your hands trail up my body.

I sigh in relief.

You pinch my nipples as you begin to kiss my inner thigh.

I moan as I feel you kiss up my leg, across my pelvis, and down my other thigh.

You tell me that I am not allowed to cum without permission.

I answer, yes Sir.

You thrust your tongue inside me.

I arch my back and scream.

You lift up my ass, wrap your hands around my hips, and pull me closer to your mouth.

My arms stretch in my binds, I am barely touching the bed.

Your fingers firmly move over my clit as you fuck me with your tongue.

I'm so wet, so frantic to cum.

You move your lips to my clit, licking, sucking, teasing, biting.

I'm close.....so close.....

You begin to kiss your way up my body, pausing at my tummy, my breasts, my neck, and settling upon my lips.

I sigh in to your lips, and kiss you hungrily.

You reach up and release me from my binds, pausing to rub and kiss each wrist.
You tell me to open my eyes.

I gaze deeply in to yours, pleading with mine.

You rub your thick cock against my clit.

I run my fingertips up your arms, to your shoulders, and wrap my arms tightly around you.

You ask me if I am ready for your cock.

I nod, no longer able to speak....

15 comments:

Blondage said...

*curtsies*

Thank you kind Sir!!!!!!!!!

*grin*

Anonymous said...

Day-ummm!

LL said...

Well, I'm speechless for once. ;)

Blondage said...

Crutch, glad you approve. heheheheheheee

LL, *grin*, wow!

Thank you so much Miss Wilma. Your stories do the same to me! Ooomph.

Evil Fireman, your innuendos totally rule.

Anonymous said...

Dayuuum!!

Blondage said...

*winks at Blackops*

Anonymous said...

Yummy.

Blondage said...

Thank you Will Darlin'. *smooch*

alix said...

LOL, i think you just corrupted our dear blackops...
tesco...well, we ALL know what goes on in tesco's brain...

Maeve said...

*Fanning myself*

Blondage said...

ROFLMAO Tesco!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://vjeamjql.com/xglu/lval.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://koqbdekm.com/jakx/evxr.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://vjeamjql.com/xglu/lval.html | http://lndwhkxl.com/svog/irub.html

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! http://www.forex-rate-0.info/ambien_com_anbien_symptom_withdrawal.html Celebrex depression http://www.online-credit-report-5.info/Card-discover-line-payment.html cell voyeur http://www.buy-vicodin-5.info/acuvue_and_how_to_put_on.html http://www.wholesaleappliances3.info/on-neurontin-and-smoking-marijuana.html What happen when you stop smoking Flonase allergy medicine cialis sex chatte vierge

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...