"Extreme Ways"ByMoby
P.S. Azrael is EVIL! Can't. Get. It. Out. Of. My. Head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
24 comments:
See Flowers! I told ya he was EVIL!
Mmmmm, another lovely man to add to your harem, blondage. I'm jealous!! ;)
Azrael, whatever do you mean?
*innocent smile*
L.L., I LOVE the idea of having a harem! OMG! I may have to reorganize my links to include a "harem" section now. ROFL!!!!!!!!
Or is there another word for a masculine version of a harem?
Hmmmm....
Azrael, I just choked on my latte over the man-whore comment.
(thankfully it did not come out of my nose)
Oh blondage, how you inspire me with your men! If I wasn't such a bitch and hardass, I could try to collect my own little following. But alas, I'm a little too overwhelming for the likes of those that visit you. LOL!!!
LL, silly girl, first of all, you are neither a bitch nor a hardass. You DO have your own....oh heck. I'm switching to email on that topic! LOL!!!!!!
Oh boy. Herrrrre we go.
Hon, you obviously don't know me...sex, piercings, tattoos, and rock & roll. I get the feeling you're young. I could and would break you into itty-bitty pieces. Licking and nibbling are not options...tying and torturing with touch and smell and taste are. blondage is right to be worried LOL!!!
*pops some popcorn, sits back happily munching....*
Oops, damn it, blogger!
oh my, see, I think blondage clued you in to my thing about the tongue studs. Unfair!!!! I think I may have made a tactical error and I need to regroup and reevaluate the situation. You are welcome to invade my personal space anytime, Azrael.
Toldja you were going to like him.
LOL!
Yeah, you can call 'em girl!
I'll just have to continue this in email Azrael!
It's that Bourne Supremacy song. Every time I hear it, I think it's that "Don't nobody know my troubles but God" song at first.
David, yep, and me too!!!
Spaceballs. God I love Mel Brooks.
Azrael, isn't that what I'm supposed to say? LOL!!!
LOL LL!
To think this all started with an Angry Dragon! Blondage, pass the popcorn!
*giggles and tosses some popcorn to Crutch*
*munch*munch*munch*
I call dibs on a spot in the harem!
LOL Will! Absolutely!
Maybe I should split my links (once I get off my lazy ass) in to willing harem participants and kidnapped victims.
*giggling maniacally*
Post a Comment