Thursday, September 15, 2005

Scene from the gym

In case you are a newbie, "The Wee General" is my physical trainer, next door neighbor and friend, who regularly kicks my ass at the gym...


The Wee General: Don't "The Weapons of Mass Destruction" look great in this tank top?

(and yes, I swear to God Flowers, that's what she calls them!)

Blondage: They look like you could poke someone's eye out with those things.

The Wee General: I got my stitches out today. Wanna see?

Blondage: You've already flashed me three times. That wasn't enough?

The Wee General: *laughs and drags Blondage in to the locker room*

Blondage: Is this really necessary?

The Wee General: I learned how to massage "The Weapons" today.

Blondage: Huh?

The Wee General: I have to squish and massage them to make them point where I want them to point and make them softer.

Blondage: *watches TWG molest herself through her clothes with one eye closed*

The Wee General: Prude.

Blondage: *laughs REALLY hard* Girl, you don't know what you're talking about.

The Wee General: *arches an eyebrow and grins* Ready?

Blondage: No, but ok.

The Wee General: *lifts up her tank and sports bra*

Blondage: Crikey. They point straight up. Is that normal?

The Wee General: That's why I have to massage them. *massage*massage* Wanna touch them?

Blondage: NO! Twice was enough thank you! *laughs* They're the biggest ones I've ever seen that weren't bouncing around to really bad chunka-chunka-bauw-mauw music.

The Wee General: *laughs* Bitch! *laughs again* Aren't they fabulous? *pose*pose*massage*massage*

And OF COURSE.....as if ON CUE......some poor woman chooses this EXACT MOMENT to enter the locker room, sees me watching TWG molest herself, gasps, and slowly backs out the door...

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

*snif*
tesco is so...giving! ;)

LL said...

Yeah, he'll take a hit for the team, won't he?

Blondage, I have never felt up another girl, especially one filled with saline. Soooo, what was it like? LOL!

Nate said...

and why exactly are you pretending to not want to jump this chicks bones?

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I dont know how to follow this stuff or how to take it--is this all real or just a whole bunch of metaphors strung together?

Blondage said...

Tesco, I will be sure and pass that along to her. LOL!

Anonymous, isn't he? *giggling*

LL, hard as rocks!!! At least right now they are.

Wilma, TWG's new boobies are beautiful to look at, but I'd rather play with a natural one too. (Did I say that out loud?)

Nate, she is one of my best friends! Sheesh! LOL!

Blackops, sometimes you think waaaaaay too hard. This really happened, as I typed it, last night at the gym. :)

Nate said...

Best friends? Exactly. Every college girl in america had some wild experiences with their best friends... and if you start asking the chick of the world who've ever had bi experiences, they always start with their best friend.

So... are ya gettin' to know her from the bottom up or what?

Blondage said...

LMAO! Nate, you are somthin' else.

TWG is a beautiful creature, she really and truly is, but I don't have any feelings for her other than friendship. Sorry to blow the fantasy, but it's true!

Anonymous said...

You can blow my fantasy. You and The General both. :)

Nate said...

Sky's blue. Water's wet.. chicks have bi tendencies.

I don't buy it.

Blondage said...

*sheepish grin*

LL said...

Nate, Will, I will emphatically state--I am a chick who likes dick. Period. No bi tendencies. I think blondage is the same.

Laura said...

I knew a girl once that had had her boobs done, and she was the exact same way. She flashed 'em to anyone and everyone in sight - gave new meaning to show and tell.

Nate said...

ll
I've had so many chicks say the same thing.. only to, at some later date, get drunk and make out with their friend.

Blondage said...

Must. Not. Giggle.

LL said...

Yeah, well, that reflects on you the kind of girls you hang out with, now doesn't it? ;) I get drunk, alright, but the first thing I do is start pawing on some young male, preferably in uniform and armed with a big, big weapon.

Blondage said...

I get drunk and attack my husband.

I wish I could get Other Half to wear his Navy Dress Uniform for me.....mmmMMMMmmm..... role playing.....I could be the naughty young recruit and he could be the stern taskmaster Admiral......

*purrrrr*purrrrrrrrrrr*

LL said...

Can I come watch?

Blondage said...

LOL!!!!!!!

Perv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

LL said...

Oh, and Nate, you can't project your fantasies onto all women! You have to accept the fact that some women just don't go there. I don't have a problem with it (at all!), I just really, really like the wenis versus the wagina. Well, except for my own. LOVE my own wagina.

And blondage, I am so not a perv. I just want to watch. It isn't like I asked to join or hold any instruments of torture or anything. Geez, brand a girl slanderously, will ya?!?

Blondage said...

*snickering*

Not. Saying. A. Word.

Maeve said...

WMD, I'm going to have to remember that one the next time I dress up and "the girls" are on display.

Blondage said...

LOL Maeve!!!!

Nate said...

"Yeah, well, that reflects on you the kind of girls you hang out with, now doesn't it? ;) "

I don't hang out with types of women. I hang out with actual women. From Wiccans, to vegans, to church-goin' do-gooders... its all the same.

Women have a serious propensity to have much more passionate friendships than men do. They get much closer with their friends. They also tend to crash and burn with their friends too.

This is simply observable reality.

Factor in that women are turned on emotionally, and the fact that alchohol is a proven afrodesiac in women, and what you have is a predictable outcome.

Sky's blue, water's wet... and chicks experiment.

Besides LL... I didn't say you ate pussy. I said chicks play. If you believe for one second that Blondage hasn't had serious naughty thoughts about her friend... you're just bein'naive.

Deductive reasoning man.

Blondage said...

La la la la la. Can't hear you Nate. La la la la la.....

;)

LL said...

See, Nate, I do hang out with types of women. Me and my girls loooooove the boys. We egg each other on, we flaunt, flirt, sometimes kiss the boys. Never each other. We have gotten seriously lit, double teamed men and never once touched a square inch of each other's flesh. The 3 of us have been best buds for almost 17 years with so many frikkin' moves to other states and countries and we haven't crashed and burned yet. Are you implying WE'RE the exception to your rule?

And I may have to agree with you on blondage and her Wee General. I can't imagine her not having naughty thoughts about anyone.

Blondage said...

LL, though yes, I can find something good in just about anyone (except my freaky-ass stalkers) I am actually pretty picky about lovers. Or, well, I was before I got hitched and all.

*grin*

Nate said...

LL... sweetheart... you and your friends are probably the only exception to that rule in civilized America.

Like I said... observable reality. Women, if nothing else, love attention from men. And one idiot proof way of getting it, is showing the slightest affection towards another woman...

Once the positive re-enforcement (in the form of freaked out guys with blue steele hardons begging for more) comes, it's all over.

men are discusted by other women.

Women appreciate beauty in other women.

These facts are no more debatable than 2+2=4. That doesn't mean you want to eat pussy. But it does mean, that if you say you look at a truely hot chick and have no appreciation, then you are lying.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...