.....so I'm going orange for a while....
I was working with a designer on a new look, but she got too busy with real life and bailed on me......
So....do any of you know of a good blog designer?
Send names my way Flowers.
xoxoxoxo
-b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
12 comments:
I get the feeling you mean something pervy by that. LOL!
What are you looking to do with it?
I want an original design from top to bottom, sticking with blogger and the same addy.
:)
Hmmm, I don't know about the sticking with blogger part, but my friend Kev had LaShawn Barber design both his sites. You might want to contact him for her info or try contacting her directly. I think he had a link to her on one of his first posts. Follow the Counseling Kevin link on my blog.
I don't need anything fancy....just different. :)
I'll check out Kev's today.
Thank you, dearie. Much better.
the orange really SUX!!!!! I liked the pink better cuz (embarassed) to say it reminds me of pink thanggys like, oh, undies fer one and the best pink thanggy God ever made fer man/men/me! now u better change it back to that lovely "douche bag" pink now MISSIE!!!!!! ROFLMAO (I am sooooo funny today)
*giggling*
Whatcha got against orange? I was going to go blue, but I thought...naaaaaw, not happy enough.
It's just temporary anyway JDB. *grin* I am sure the new design, if I can find a darn designer, will have a bit of pink on it somewhere.
;)
ROFL!!!!!!!
Such a naughty Fireman.
Well, Rachel or Daria at the Divas... You must give the work to the women dear! ;)
Web-Divas
Still loving the idea we talked about before...
LoL Ala!
You're right. I loved that idea.
....wheels turning again....
ala, you are stone hot. You look like about a hundred women I've dated, so you must be my type. Just gorgeous. I like your blog a lot, too.
Post a Comment