I was waaaaaaay too vague yesterday.
No no no my lovely Flowers!!!!! I didn't mean YOU were freaks!!!!!!
Without going in to too many details.....
1. I have several stalkers.
2. One of them figured out where I work and has informed me he will be showing up here next week and I am a wee bit panicky (and if you are reading this, see, I told you I didn't like the idea! Get it through your head dude! No means no! You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers!)
3. Somebody got mad at me over something totally stoooooopid that I said that had nothing whatsoever to do with them.
Words on a screen can be so easily misunderstood.....
Drama drama drama.
All things considered, I'm feeling rather feisty.
So! Now that I have reassured you, except for the creepy stalkers, that I love you all......
What would you like to talk about today?
Like I said, feeling rather feisty. Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
18 comments:
Stalkers. Fuckers. Don't go ruining it for the rest of us because I will hunt you down, wrap dental floss around your balls, and string you up from the highest frikkin' tree I can find!
OMG! ROFL!!!!!!!!!
L.L., I love it when you go medeival on people's buttocks. :)
EFm, Family Guy rules! LOL! Your mind is melting too? Must be something in the blogosphere water! LOL!
I don't care what flavor, EFm, do you have a particular recommendation? Oooo, maybe I could borrow your firetruck, extend the ladder, and hang this guy (or these guys) from the end!!!
blondage, if you need me to, I'll take a road trip and come handle things for ya. I really can get mean if I want to. I'll round up a posse of your die hards and we'll take care of business.
Or, a good way to handle it is to publish the name, number, email address or IP address for us. We'll take things from there. ;)
haaaahahaha, good one EFm. You and your innuendo. You rock!
-B, do I have to send in the Marines? I'm relly good buddies with more than a few Jarheads in your area, of which, several just so happen to be Scout-Snipers in their "Green Lives" and Cops in their civillian lives. Probelm? What problem?
uhh, yeah, REALLY!
I love Firemen innuendo. *giggling*
Crutch, I have always wanted my own platoon of hot marines....
mmmmMMMMmmmm......
Dressed in cammies.....with really large weapons....charging and taking the house of blondage......
*blink*blink*blink* Huh? What were we talking about?
;)
Don't run down ALL stalkers.
I myself have stalked 3 women in my life. I wound up marrying all 3. Not at once, but all three. It depends on the stalker and the stalkees perception.
If I'd stalked brandishing a meat cleaver, it probably wouldn't have worked. But meat itself was brandished after a suitable period of time spent flashing my lost puppy dog eyes (works every fucking time) and muttering subtle things in their ear like; "wanna get on top?"...or, what worked for a while before he had a sex change.."I got Eric Claptons home number!"
Yes, 3 of 'em! A sticky and expensive habit for sure. I'm just dissapointed there wasn't 20 of 'em!
The only thing better than a woman is two women.
tried broken down H...you are killing me! LOL! Meat cleaver, puppy dog eyes, sex change operation and Clapton's home number? I never could have imagined all of that in the same paragraph... LMAO!
STICKY! ARGH! LOL!
echo II......I am, along with, the rest of the good peeps that reads blondage one of the last muthafuckers that can and will totally mess up your day mr STALKER. just tell us where to gather.. I am ready for a road trip!
**** DISCLAIMER.. this is in no way meant to be a threat or the anticipation of a threat. It is the ranting and raving of an old fart!
awwww.....my sweet johndeerebilly.....be sure and bring some cards and southern comfort so we can play games and get drunk together after the ass kicking.
*grin*
shor nuff will.... got a big ol can of whup-ass ready fer them fellas whut wanna violate our leader.
"violate"?
Interesting word.
*giggling*
I might appreciate that word under the correct circumstances. hehehehehee
yup, I guess "violate" can have a different meaning depending on whether there are candles or not, and the choice of wine!
Stalkers piss me off. If you know what he looks like and you see him making a move...
I recommend buying the big one.
Don't let him see it until it's covered in his own blood.
No JP, I think you're adorable!
jdb....damn straight! LOL!
Will, I like big guns.
;)
Come on you can't be that naive. You're a freaking sexual barbie doll, every sick freak out there wants to dominate you. The fact that you like domination, to them, means you are game girl!
To a sexual defiant psycho you are the perfect woman, and you want them!
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude, far from it, and I think you're adorable. The whole spanking thing is not my thing, but hey to each their own. You write what you write to interest people. But you gotta know that's gonna interest some real whackos.
And you're just too damn sweet about it. You need to be a little bitchier girl!
Show those sick fucks that although you like to be dominated by your man, any other man is gonna get his dick cut off, shoved up his ass, then shoved down his throat!
I know you can do it, flex those muscles you've been working on!
Start by posting their IP.
But most of all, don't change who you because of a bunch of sick fucks!
"fly paper for freaks"
Yeah, that about sums up all of my friends!
ROFLMAO!
Post a Comment