(My dear Flowers, please see the previous two post for parts I and II....)
You pause, look me in the eyes, and say.....no.
I gasp.
You remind me that I have been a bad, bad girl.
I whimper and apologize for being such a flirt.
You carry me to the bed and sit on the edge, my arms and legs still firmly wrapped around you.
You reach behind and unwrap my legs from your waist.
I am now straddling your lap, kneeling on the bed.
I press my body tight against yours.
You run your hands over me and gently caress my back.
I sigh in pleasure as I begin to lower my lips to yours.
*SLAP*
I jump in surprise.
You smile that evil smile of yours.
My eyes widen.
You flip me across your lap in one quick, smooth motion.
I gasp.
You raise my skirt up to my waist.
My breath catches and my heart pounds.
You snap my garters hard against my skin.
I squeak.
You slide your fingers under my panties, and ease them down over my hips.
I hold my breath, bracing myself for the sting of your hand.
You run your fingers lightly over my ass.
You reach between my legs, and lightly touch my pussy.
I moan and try to press my body against your hand.
*SLAP*
You begin to spank me, harder...and harder...and faster...all the while lightly touching my pussy.
I'm frantic.
Gasping.
My ass is on fire.
My body, aching with need.
You flip me over on to my back.
I'm panting, squirming, begging for release.
You tell me to open my legs.
I spread them wide.
You tell me to close my eyes...
I moan and close them tight.
I'm waiting...waiting to feel what you have in store for me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
15 comments:
WHY do i want to say something about a certain fireman's, um...hose? ;)
oops! sorry. sexy, not comedy. bad alix! LOL
*wicked grin*
Glad to hear my little story got a bit of a....uhm....."rise" out of you E.F.! heheheheheheheee
Alix, I was soooo thinking it too! ROFL!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Ahhh, blondage, I'm loving the different style. Very sexy. But you need to quit dragging it out, I feel like I'm gonna pass out waiting for the next installment! ;)
Between you and Chapter 4 that us girls are all still waiting for from a certain gentleman, I'm very frustrated! LOL!!!!
*giggling*
Thanks LL!
That was the Mother of all double entendres! Evil Fireman, you are a naughty naughty man!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my, oh my, I'm getting a little hot here listening to the Evil Fireman. gods, there's nothing hotter than manly men--guns or hoses, that's my kick! Go blondage!!! ;)
*giggling* I'm workin' on it Wilma.
Me, I loves me a fireman with naughty streak.
Actually, ALL of the firemen I know have naughty streaks. Interesting..... hehehehehehee
Azrael....I am so happy to hear you approve. ;)
I know that an "inuendo" is an Italian suppository. DAMN, that was funny wasn't it? And I also am about to go blind! Or maybe its the blood rushin from my head (to my other head) LOL
This stuff takes my breath away
johndeerebilly, gosh you have me laughing today!!!!!!!
Blackops, so happy to hear you enjoyed...... :)
Thank you!
[url=http://fwdfymwv.com/ytjg/xjmc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://einfdrso.com/vfbg/yvdg.html]Cool site[/url]
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
Thank you!
http://fwdfymwv.com/ytjg/xjmc.html | http://bmllwufd.com/unim/zybv.html
Where did you find it? Interesting read westminster ca
Where did you find it? Interesting read best digital camcorders Debbie travis + facelift Surveillance gratuite Assabet valley girls hockey Hardcore choppers audi rs6 lamp guard gurls w penis Ff pissing Bontril malinkrodt penis pills penis faq http://www.antivirus-pro.info
Post a Comment