Come on you can't be that naive. You're a freaking sexual barbie doll, every sick freak out there wants to dominate you. The fact that you like domination, to them, means you are game girl! To a sexual defiant psycho you are the perfect woman, and you want them!
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude, far from it, and I think you're adorable. The whole spanking thing is not my thing, but hey to each their own. You write what you write to interest people. But you gotta know that's gonna interest some real whackos. And you're just too damn sweet about it. You need to be a little bitchier girl! Show those sick fucks that although you like to be dominated by your man, any other man is gonna get his dick cut off, shoved up his ass, then shoved down his throat!
I know you can do it, flex those muscles you've been working on! Start by posting their IP. But most of all, don't change who you because of a bunch of sick fucks!
*grinning* When I read that I had just gotten home from the gym and was soooo pumped up. Oh Flowers, if you could have seen me jumping up and down and flexing my muscles when Livey said to flex my muscles and be bitchier, channeling Howard Dean with a mighty mighty YARRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!! LOL! I scared the heck out of Other Half.
Well, ok, so you already probably know I regularly scare the heck out of Other Half.
*grin*
Anyways....
I gotta admit, yes, I can definitely be naive. And yes, I have often been accused of being too nice or too sweet. I WANT to be tough! I really do!!! I've tried to repress some of that "innocent" side of me here on the naughty blog. I even wrote about how I prefer to be called "dark and mysterious" at some point....but damn.....I can't quite seem get away from that whole "nice" thing. Argh.
Someone told me.....I think it was Nate......that people read my blog because I am a "good girl", that people can tell I am a "good girl", but that I have a very "naughty" side and it's intriguing or something. I can't remember the exact words. Is that how you see me Flowers? I can't help but be curious.
In regards to the BDSM thing, it is like anything else, there's good people and bad people involved in the lifestyle. I've been lucky here and only had the two odd ones come after me in a bad way. Everyone else I have met through this blog have been just as normal as me, just kinky. :)
That being said....does the combo of good girl/sweet girl/naughty girl who likes to be dominated make me odd? Unusual? Do you see me as a "Sexual Barbie Doll"? Does it sorta go back to the Madonna (the biblical one) outside the bedroom but a Madonna (ho-bag singer circa 1985) inside the bedroom fantasy/fascination thing?
Talk to me.
15 comments:
You are kinda sweet and giggly. Try more growls. That seemed to work on Blackops.
And you know what? Calling us flowers just ices the cake because that gives you away as being a honey. You could call out, "Hey you bitches and freaks!" That would change the whole tone of this thing! But then again, I like being a "Flower." I might be a prickly, thorny rose, but I still like it ;)
EFm, I may have to try that next time I am in a board meeting.
*snicker*
LL, I live to frighten Blackops. He's a great audience. :)
Maybe I will give "Hey you freaks and bitches" a shot on my next post. I don't think it will stick though. *grin*
And I don't see any thorns. I know you keep swearing they are there, but I don't see 'em. :)
I'm so glad you understood the point of my comment. It was meant as a compliment, not a judgement. I do see you as a sweet/naughty girl, that's why I called you a sexual barbie doll! I think you're adorable and anyone who fucks with you (well in the way you don't want)will have to answer to me!
Yep, I got it and I loved it Livey!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
you know there is a new doll on the market? She is called " Mary Mess Around" you wind her up and watch Ken leave Barbie for her! (She has been to a lot of our parties)
ROFL!!!!!!!
Some day I want an invitation, you hell raiser you!!!!!!
You are "abbey normal" just like the rest of us freaks......
LOL
"Abbey Normal"!!! LOL!!!! OMG I love "Young Frankenstein" (that's Frahnkensteeeen!)!!!
*high fives Maeve*
"Look at those knockers!"
"why thank you"
(when he was helping Terry Garr off the wagon)
"Would you like a roll is ze hay? Roll...roll....roll in ze hay....."
BLUCKER! *horses whinny*
Hrm...
You're a good girl at heart, and the blog is you letting out your bad side.
That's way better than a plain old slut letting her slutty side show.
LOL Billy! I love Madeline. Now I am going to be singing her "I'm tired" song from "Blazing Saddles" all day....
"...coming and going and going and coming and always too soon. Oi...."
"Ooh, a wed wose. How womantic!"
" is it twue what they say about the way you people are gifted? (A zipper opens.) Oh, it's twue. It's twue. It's twue. It's twue..."
Nate - muchos gracias my friend. :)
Well, yes...I would say you are both...and that would make you the perfect woman for these southern gentlemen that hang around hoping for just a smile from you..or a giggle..LOL...Nice and able to take out in public...polite...but naughty when it counts.
I'm with Livey..the spanking thing isn't my deal...but I still like your blog because you have good ideas and it's the philosophy of having that much trust in your partner enough to try new things that's totally cool!
But, yeah, you gotta expect some wierdos and you gotta be able to be firm and let those know that you won't take any shit. There's a balance to be achieved there, too. ...and you gotta be careful.
But, hey..don't let the bastards get you down.
Thank you Kelly!!!!! *grinning* You made me feel so good!!!!!!
Billy, that was DAMN FUNNY!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've always loved Madeline too. My Dad raised me on Mel Brooks.
I've been walking around singing the "yesssss, no no no no no no yessssss, no no no no no no yesssss, no no yesssss, no no no no no no no no no no YES!" song from History of the World for about an hour.
My employees are scared and confused. LOL!
I have to echo Livey's enjoyment of your blog and her concern for you. I know you've talked about going to the gym, but have you thought about taking martial arts classes, like maybe one of the original styles of T'ai Chi Chuan as opposed to glorified stretching? It's an art I'm interested in learning if I can find a master from one of the "family" styles in my area. And just think about what the flexibility that or any other martial art would improve, and how that would affect your bedroom exploits...
Post a Comment