Monday, September 26, 2005

My little marathon....

We were both pacing, waiting for our company to disperse...

Heated looks from across the room...

"Accidental" touches when no one was looking...

It was almost like being in high school again.

Waiting, hoping for alone time.

And then......finally........they were all gone.

We raced up the stairs, laughing like kids.

He swatted my ass the entire way up....

I pretended to mind. ;)

We reached the bedroom, and ripped our clothes off.

We were so excited, we didn't bother with foreplay.

Within maybe.....five minutes of company leaving, I was cumming. Hard.

*purrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

About a half hour or so later, Other Half and I came together. Hard. *grin*

After round one, we stayed in bed, laughing and making out.

It wasn't long before round two was in full swing.

OH! SWING!!!! We have one, it just isn't bolted to the ceiling properly yet. *meow*

Anyways.....

Round two was slower.....sweeter.....lots of kissing, gentle teasing....lovely.

We fell asleep wrapped around each other. mmmMMMmmm......

I woke up when I felt something being wrapped around my left wrist.

I tried to stretch, and realized my right wrist was already strapped and hooked to the bed.

Sneaky bastige. heheheheee

I focused on Other Half's face, and KNEW I was in trouble. LOL! He is capable the most devilish facial expressions! LOL!

He pulled every torture device from our toy chest (which I really need to take pics of for you. Woo hoo!) and laid them on the bed.

My whole body quivers when he does that.

He turned me a bit on my side, and began to spank me, hard, with his hands.

mmmMMMmmm.....I love paddles and such, but hands are soooooooo much more intimate, don't you think? mmmMMMmmm..........

After getting my ass nice and red, he began to kiss his way up and down my body. Rubbing, soothing my ass. Kissing my back and neck......Yummm.......

And just when I started to relax, my sneaky boy started after me with a crop. Personally, I don't think crops hurt very much, but Other Half loves using it so I moan....a lot.....*grin*.........

If he hits the same spot over and over, it will eventually start to ache, even with the crop.

So, he got me to that point and stopped....and started kissing up and down my body again.

He whispered wonderfully naughty things in my ear. I LOVE being talked dirty to. Gets me every time. Probably why I love phone sex so much.....

Soooo......

He whispers in my ear that I can cum when I'm ready *melt*. Usually he doesn't allow that, so I must have been good lately. *giggle*

I was still cuffed/attached to the headboard, and on my side. He unlatched me from the bed, turned me on my tummy, and re-attached me to the head board.

Oh my my my.

I felt something cold on my clit. It took me a second to realize it was ice. Oh man. Ice. While he was touching the ice to my clit, he poured some of our heating massage oil all over my ass and pussy.

OMG.

He began to blow on the massage oil, heating it up.

I was going nuts.

He backed off and I whined and whimpered. *grin*

THEN I hear a match strike, and I begin to feel wax on my lower back and my ass.

He put the ice back on my clit as he kept pouring the wax on my ass.

OMG.

I was squirming all over the place. Trying to get away from the cold of the ice, but wanting more of the heat...

He blew out the candle, and I waited....

And finally, I felt his tongue inside my pussy........and I came immediately.....and he kept licking, and touching, (he kicks ass at multi-tasking) until I came a second and a third time.

I was screaming for his cock.

He moved me up on to my knees, spanked my ass a few times, and thrust inside me.

And ohhhhhh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd was it ever good..................

I love it when he cums inside me from behind.

*melts*

We woke up the next morning....had some more "sweet lovin' down by the fire".....

Now that I think about it, we sure did do a lot of vanilla for some reason.

Anyways....

I came downstairs for snacks and snuck in an email and comment or two....*giggle*....

Went back to bed for the next round....

mmmMMMmmmm.......this time he used my vibe on me.....I love that during oral. Remember that men! Use a vibe on your woman!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I got to be on top. YEE HAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rode him until we couldn't move. *grin*

We had another nap.

I woke up to Other Half kissing my neck.

mmmMMMmmm

My neck is very sensitive.......

I was ready, but he had other plans.

This time he cuffed my wrists behind my back and had me kneel.

He sat on the bed.

I sucked and licked him for a long time, teasing him with my lips and tongue (but no teeth! I remembered Cig! LOL!).

He stood me up, spun me around, uncuffed my wrists but grabbed my arms and held them behind me.....and lowered me down.

mmmmMMMMMmmmm......

I love that position. Isn't it called reverse cowgirl in porn talk?

We stayed in this position for a while. Eventually he grabbed both of my arms with his left hand so that he could reach around me and play with my clit.

BAM!

Instant orgasm.

After I came, he released my arms and flipped me on to the bed. He grabbed my ankles, pushed them back towards my head, and slammed in to me.

*shiver*

He fucked me for a while, and when he was close to cumming, released my legs and climbed up my body. He straddled my breasts. I raised my head, and took him deep in to my mouth, and he came...and came....and came........

And we collapsed........and slept quite well. *grin* And I woke up sore as hell, with slight bruises on my ass. Yumm.

And now....I am so turned on from reliving everything, that I need more.

Later Flowers!

*wicked grin*

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

A channel changer for the Bloglines river of news
Blog readers offer two basic navigational styles. There's the two- or three-pane format that's also commonly used in mail clients, and then there's what Dave Winer has called the river of news format, where ...
Hey, you have really a very good blog here! I am amazed! I have just decided to bookmark you. If you have a moment,
please visit myhair loss pubic related site. It pretty much covers
hair loss pubic related stuff. On this site you may find very interesting information.

Blondage said...

Does that spam really say it is about pubic hair loss?!?!?!?!?!?

ROFLMAO! I am soooo leaving that one!

Anonymous said...

*cough*
wow. that's what i call busy.
alix

LL said...

Woo-hoo! That post rocked girl!

btw, I though the same thing about that spam LOL!

Maeve said...

I need a smoke and a shot of whiskey after that post!
(I don't smoke either!)

Blondage said...

*giggling* Yep Alix, we were definitely "busy". heh.....

LL, not surprised, we tend to be on the same pervy page. hehehehe

Maeve, I wish I could have smoked a cig, but I'm allergic. The whiskey shot sounds awfully good though. *grin*

Billy D, I'm glad to hear my little story got a rise out of you.

*wicked grin*

trusty getto said...

Well, thx for the visit. I've gotta admit, your site was not what I expected! Then again, I like surprises ;^)

I'll put a hyperlink to 'ya in my post.

Blondage said...

*giggling*

Not what you expected eh?

COOL!!!!

I do soooooooo live to surprise....

....and shock.....

*wicked grin*

LL said...

Shock and Awe. They named the assault on Iraq after a naughty site by a girl named blondage. That's what you leave us feeling like--in shock and awe. LOL!!!

Blondage said...

ROFLMAO!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! LL!!!!! If I can think of a way to fit that in to my title some how.......

LL, you just made my day......

Anonymous said...

thats all!

Blondage said...

What are ya tryin' to say jdb?

*grin*

Anonymous said...

After reading this, my state can only be expressed by a scene from the Beavis and Butthead episode "Figure Drawing":

Scene: Nude drawing class
Characters: Teacher, Beavis, Butthead



Teacher: Boys, you're either going to have to draw something or leave this classroom.

Butthead: No! Don't make us leave.

Beavis: Yeah! Don't make us stand up right now...

Blondage said...

*kisses Will on the cheek*

Glad to hear you enjoyed...

*grin*

Anonymous said...

And you're still walking after all that???? Amazing!!! Must have been something in the air - bbfoh made me pull a muscle in my ass...

Anonymous said...

Maybe not so shocked from what I have seen already but most definitely in awe!

Laura said...

Don't know what all the fuss is.

Isn't that like everyone's typical night after not having any good loving in a couple of days?

Heh.

Blondage said...

OMG! BBF!!!!! You have to tell me this story!!!!!!! LOL! Pulled a muscle in your ASS?!?!?!??!?!?! It's that post hurricane stress. *grin*

Blackops....*evil grin*..muchos gracias. I do soooooo live to shock you.

Alice, god I love you. LOL!!!!!!

Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

"Waiting, hoping for alone time."

If I had to wait for alone time, then we'd never have sex again. It gets kind of fun when you 'create' alone time...or, hell even the illusion of alone time is good....

We have had to resort to playing patty cake with the little ones through the tent while engaged in very silent and still(do you know how hard that is in a tent...)lovemaking. That was quite a balancing act, too, let me tell ya.

Kids were none the wiser....

Blondage said...

*giggling*.....I think I may have said that a time or two myself during that 24 hour period T.M.! LOL!

Kelly, I've never done it in a tent before. Sounds complicated! Especially with the whole "patty cake" thing thrown in!
*giggling*

Desert Cat said...

Well now what do I do with this boner?

You have more sex, and more fun sex than I do, clearly!

Criminy! And I thought we had a pretty good session last weekend with two "O"'s each...

Blondage said...

Desert Cat, surely you know what to do with it. *giggling* GO FIND YOUR WOMAN!!!!

That's part of my mission ya know. Get people hot and bothered and send them home to their spouses/other halves.....making the world a happier place by encouraging hawwwwt and more frequent sex.

heheheheheheheee

Desert Cat said...

If I would have woken her from the deep sleep she was in at the time..ah, well sex isn't what I would have gotten.

Blondage said...

Ohhhhhh. Ooopsie! LOL!!!!!!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...