I. Am. Such. A. Damn. Flirt.
PS.
I got a search engine hit today for "screaming orgasm". I am soooooo high fiving myself over that one.
PSS.
Do you think I'm scary? *dramatic sigh*
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
12 comments:
that's hilarious....
I keep getting hits for things like "bare breasts in public" because I wrote a post about the right to breastfeed in public.
Cracks.me.up....
heheheheheheheee
I've only been in "business" a couple months, so it took me a while to start getting some fun ones.
Ouch.
*sigh*
Thank you EFm. I've had several votes for "scary" in email, and I was feeling a bit cranky.
;)
you are so not scary. you're sweet. and nice. and naughty. not scary. How was that, did that make you feel better?
OH WOW!! ZOOMER!!! Welcome Back!
fact is, I can only HOPE that your are scary, and furthermore, if you were my daughter-in-law, I would be high fiving myself fer raisin a son that knew good when he saw it. Remember, you can't hide class!
LL, a little.
Zoomie, where the hell have you been? *bonks you on the head* Call me damnit!
billy d, I think I "share" too much maybe? Too openminded maybe? Too much of a nympho? I can be rather bold for a "submissive".
My sweet johndeerebilly.....thank you. Now I'm all verklimpt!
i don't think i've gotten any hits. *pouts*
Oh yeah you're a real scary barbie doll hun lol.
I got a hit from someone in Africa googling BIG ASSHOLE WOMAN. go figure.
And that's for the plug hun, I'm sorry I haven't put you on my blogroll, I was hesitant because of the xrated stuff, but dammit that's just dumb.
oops not that's... thanks
Thank you Jade! It seems "not scary" is currently in the lead. *Grin*
LOL Livey!!!! "Big asshole woman"?!?!?!? OMG!!!!!
M Chaos, it's because you don't write about naughty stuff!!!! Start saying lots of curse words and see what happens! *grin*
Post a Comment