Saturday, September 03, 2005

Is there.....

....a twelve step program for flirting addiction?

I think I have a serious problem.

;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

FLIRTING is a chronic, progessive, and fatal disease. the ONLY way to get outta that mess is to go cold turkey. REPENT NOW! ROFLMAO

alix said...

now, blondage...
do you think anyone here is going to TELL you if there IS? LOL
silly grrrl.
the mister is gonna have his hands very full upon his return...

Blondage said...

johndeerebilly, I may not have the strength to go cold turkey. I must try though. I think I may have traumatized poor Will for life.

Other Half really should not be allowed to go out of town without me. LOL!

Zoomie, call me and I'll tell ya!

Alix, that is so true it's scary! LOL!!!!!

LL said...

Um, and why would you want to quit? Love, love, love the boys. Love, love, love the flirting. Embrace the inner you and go with it! ;) There is no such thing as out of hand, dontcha know? LOL

Blondage said...

Ohhhhh L.L., there most certainly is such a thing as out of hand. *giggling*

I am sooooo going to hell.

Azael, it is and it isn't. *wicked grin*

Anonymous said...

Traumatized? Ha! Keep trying!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...