Other Half has left the building.
He had the urge to go do manly-man things in the woods all weekend.
I'm alone.
I'm sexually frustrated.
I thought he was leaving in the morning, so all day long I was planning in my head all the wicked things I wanted to do to him all night...
But alas...
He had to leave earlier than expected.
I did get in an hour or so with his body, but damn. That's just not enough when you've been working yourself in to a mental frenzy all day.
And...
Since I thought we'd be "staying in" for the evening, I turned down plans with friends...
*growl*
So it's a Friday night, I am horny as hell, and pacing around my den like a cat in a cage.
If any of you Flowers are off getting laid, please have an orgasm and think of me...
(ohhh! kinky! LOL!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
You poor thing...I totally understand, though. Since there's not enough privacy over here for actual phone sex, I've been limited to 'just' talking dirty...but what we both think is going to be funny is that, after building up the "Earthshaking Reunion Sex" idea for 7 mos here in the Sandbox, I'll probably last about 30 seconds with her...at least on the first round! Remeber, satisfaction delayed is often much more intense...the frustration still sucks, though!
LOL Azrael!!!!!!!!!!! Classic!
Crutch....*grin*.....something tells me the reunion sex is going to be so hot that you'll forget all about the 7 months apart.
Crutch, it's good to get that 30 seconds one done and over with, and then it's GAME TIME!!! But you gotta give her fair warning that she better lay in supplies, you know, maybe a mini-fridge next to the bed 'cuz no one's leaving the room for a few days at least. LOL
ll-Oh no, she knows...supplies are stocked, restraints ready, positions prepared, new tape in the answering machine etc, lol. All I have to do is pick up some sushi...;)...and get there...soon.
OTOH, b, the weekend's almost over, how are YOU holding up?
LOL! What a boyscout! *high fives Crutch*
I'm doing much better this afternoon. Had some kick ass phone sex and it worked miracles. It screwed up my plans for an audio post though. My throat is REALLY sore.
*grin*
Good for you, b! Boy Scout...that was a long time ago. They kicked me out for eating a Brownie. (evil grin) We Marines do like to cover all the bases...pun intended!
Eating a brownie and covering the bases?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I just croaked out the weirdest sounding laugh EVER!!!!!!
That was hysterical!!!!!!!!!!
(I meant your comment was hysterical, not my croak! LOL!)
Post a Comment