Friday, September 09, 2005

Number 10k!

Well, I have some info on number 10k, but it looks like it was someone just hitting "next blog". Damnit! I wanted it to be a regular....

Here's the details:
8:30:08AM
From Zephyrhills Florida
browser was firefox
with a road runner ISP
Referring page:
http://ultimategreenlantern.blogspot.com/

Email me if you come back and see this, whoever you are....

If I don't hear back from them, we'll go with 10,001. :)

5 comments:

LL said...

Yeah, you need to go to the next one. I'm sure it was ME!! I want you to get me one of those paddles you have with the bunny fur LOL!!!

Blondage said...

MAybe I should just give out leather/furry paddles to ALL the regulars!!! LOL!

I really should take a pic of it and put it on the blog.

Hmmmmm........

Blondage said...

Or maybe I should take it's pic and make it my gravatar.....hehehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

U can post a pic of your furry paddle anytime.

LL said...

Ooo, yeah, the gravatar thing sounds good! btw, I think JP should get any "prizes" since he finally commented! LOL!!!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...