It's been waaaaaaay too serious at PervRep the last couple 'o days.
So my dear, dear Flowers. What would you like for me to write about on Friday?
Sexual escapades? Fantasies? Fetishes? BDSM? Porn? Politics? Music? Movies?
Anyone have any questions for lil' ole me?
Have at it in in the comments.....
ANY TOPIC IS COOL, AS LONG AS IT IS NOT RELATED TO THE FRIKKIN HURRICANE!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
-b
**UPDATE**
Oh my goodness Flowers. Work is kicking my ass today, so I haven't finished this post yet, but I promise I will get it up (hehehe) soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
16 comments:
Surprise me, baby. No politics.
Hmmmm, all the possibilities and I'm going out of town, so I won't be able to follow up! Damn. ;)
Good. One vote for no politics. Have I mentioned lately that I adore you Will?
LL, you'll be missed!
Aw, go on wit'cha! I'm gonna be trying to set up a friend's computer, so hopefully I'll be able to get online and at least harass you or Poosh a little *hollywood air kiss*
*kisses*
Hi Blondage, How about fantasies? I agree with Will though--- leave the politics out of it unless your fantasy is to do the president or something.
Bud
Sooo....an apolitical post about why my favorite bondage toy is my favorite bondage toy (pauses to kiss Will back), include some talk of recent sex, throw in some porn and some fantasy talk.
Got it.
*grin*
We may have to start emailing before we round 2nd base in front of all these people.
Does it have to be a bondage toy? .... I'd like to hear what your favorite toy is, period, and why (how it makes you feel - possibly compared to other things you've tried).
Sorry, I'm new here - I'm just...... interested in a female's point of veiw so I can apply that knowlege to impress my lovely wife, maybe! ;-P
Will Darlin', if you are feeling shy, my email address is listed in my profile. *grin*
Ok Baley, I will add a non-bondage favorite toy to the post. :)
If work will stop interfering with play time I should have the post up soon!
I am such a damn flirt. LOL!
Write about something to freak your readers out!
Interracial porno??? Bwahahahaha!
Uh, what.
Hiya JP! Don't be scared. I'm gentle. I swear.
*crosses fingers behind back*
Azrael, that's pretty damn funny.
This is the best blog for Professional Beauty Products
Can I link to it at www.BloggerBeast.com
Post a Comment