Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Meeting.....Part V

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV

You slowly lower your lips to mine.

I feel your cock beginning to nudge at my pussy.

You nuzzle my neck, licking, biting, sucking.

I try to thrust my body upwards.

You keep me pinned and still.

I sneak a hand down, wiggle it in between us, and wrap your cock in my hand.

You growl.

I rub my wetness up and down your cock.

You moan.

I bite at your shoulder, squeeze your cock, daring you to resist me.

Finally, finally you begin to ease the head of your cock inside of me.

I pant and moan.

You bury yourself deep inside me.

I scream.

You begin to move, in and out, slow, deep thrusts.

I’m writhing, moaning, gasping beneath you.

You move faster, pounding me in to the bed.

I’m on fire.

I reach around and grab your ass, clawing at you, trying to pull you deeper, faster.

You feel the tension building in my body and say “You know what will happen if you cum without permission?”.

I scream, “YES!”.

You hit my g-spot.

I explode around you, screaming, digging my nails in to your ass.

You hold yourself deep inside me, watching my face as I cum.

My body shakes, throbs.

You smile, kiss me, and suddenly roll and flip me on top of you.

I am impaled on your cock, body still twitching from my orgasm.

Ride me, you command.

I begin to rock my hips, watching your lust-filled expression change as I slowly move.

Your eyes darken, then close.

I smile, raise my hips high so that the head of your cock barely remains inside of me.

You moan.

I lower myself onto you, not stopping until your cock is fully engulfed inside me, my pussy clenching tightly as I feel you throb.

You grab my hips, pulling at me, guiding my direction and speed.

I lean down to kiss you, my long blonde hair cascading over us.

You thrust your hips upward as my tongue thrusts inside your mouth.

I keep rocking my hips, back and forth, up and down, creating intense friction on my clit.

You push us up so that you are sitting, and pull my legs around your hips.

We find a perfect rhythm, panting and gasping together.

You tell me you are going to cum, and that I am going to cum with you.

My body begins to quiver.

I begin to vibrate on your cock.

I feel you begin to spasm and convulse inside me.

I slam down hard against you as I begin to cum hard.

You scream my name.

I feel you shoot your cum inside me, and I cum harder.

You nuzzle and nip at my neck, as our bodies continue to pulse and throb.

I sigh your name.

You slowly lower us back down to the bed, staying inside me.

My body hums with happiness as we curl around each other.

We quietly lay, limbs intertwined, smiling at each other.

You say, with an almost straight face, "Nice to meet you B.".

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boioioioioioioing.

Blondage said...

ROFL! I am going to assume that is a positive review.

;)

Blondage said...

EFM, LOL!!!!!!!

You really should start your own naughty blog!!!!!

Dayum!

Blondage said...

*giggling*

"Forcible entry"??? That sounds exciting....reminds me of a fantasy of mine.....hmmmmm......you may have just set me on the path of my next naughty story. heheheheheheheheee

Cracking up over "Backdraft".

I still think you should consider it. You're creative, and doing this is FUN!

Blondage said...

That was wonderful EFM! Absolutely wonderful.

LL said...

blondage, what can I say other than this is absolutely wonderful. You're getting better with each entry. Love it!!

Blondage said...

*grinning*

Thank you Ma'am.

*tips imaginary hat*

Glad you enjoyed. ;)

Maeve said...

I need a smoke after that post........and I don't smoke!
Goddamn! *fanning myself*

Blondage said...

LOL Wilma!!!! Well, Fred is definitely divine. :)

Maeve, that's how I felt after I wrote it, and I don't smoke either! LOL!

Anonymous said...

salute!
Keep up this great resource.
Very much interesting site. Here a lot of helpful information.

Try this - very useful:

http://codeine.butkel1.org/ codeine

Aufiderzein!

Anonymous said...

Hello
Keep up this great resource.
Very much interesting site. You have to look at this too.

My links here:

http://percocet.butkel1.org/ percocet

Aufiderzein!

Anonymous said...

salute!
Great site. Keep doing.
We enjoyed visiting your website very much. You have to look at this too.

My links here:

http://insurancequotes-com.blogspot.com/ insurance quotes

See ya!

Anonymous said...

good day!
I bookmark your site, best greetings.
Very much interesting site. We enjoyed visiting your website very much.

Also visit my sites:

http://ativan-am.blogspot.com/ ativan

See ya!

Anonymous said...

good day!
Keep up this great resource.
We enjoyed visiting your website very much. You have to look at this too.

Another links here:

http://lexapro.butkel1.org/ lexapro

Buy!

Anonymous said...

Hi
Great site. Keep doing.
Very much interesting site. Tomorrow I shall return again.

Also visit my sites:

http://lortab.butkel1.org/ lortab

Thank's!

Anonymous said...

Hi all!
I bookmark your site, best greetings.
Very much interesting site. Tomorrow I shall return again.

Another links here:

http://ativan.butkel1.org/ ativan

Thank's!

Anonymous said...

Hello
I bookmark your site, best greetings.
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. Tomorrow I shall return again.

Try this - very useful:

http://insurancequotes-com.blogspot.com/ insurance quotes

See ya!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...