Other Half has re-nicknamed himself.
From hence forth, he shall be known as "Sex Machine".
LMAO!
More soon...
Friday, September 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
10 comments:
*blondage moshes*
That song effing rules.
I liked Friends but watched sporadically. What's the story Pooshie?
How many quarters do you have to stuff into him? Where do you stuff them? Is there a coin return? Does he dispence Butterfingers? How often is his mechanism serviced? Do you kick him when he doesn't deliver the goods? Does he dispence more than one flavor? Does he have one of those "do not tip" signs? I've run out of shit to type!
Hooker, I think I just laughed myself in to a hernia.
"How many quarters do you have to stuff into him?" None. He responds better to dollar bills in his boxers.
"Is there a coin return?" No, but if I don't cum enough I get to make change.
"Does he dispence Butterfingers?" Naw. He prefers Hershey bars with almonds. The man is addicted. I swear that's the sould reason he works out.
"How often is his mechanism serviced?" You read my blog, so you probably already know the answer. LOL! As often as possible!
"Do you kick him when he doesn't deliver the goods?" No, but I might slap him on the ass or go shopping.
"Does he dispence more than one flavor?" Depends on how much juice he drinks. I wish I could get him to drink lots of pineapple....or is that an urban legend? LOL!
"Does he have one of those "do not tip" signs?" *giggling* Uhmmm....?
sex(verb): The sexual urge or instinct as it manifests itself in behavior.
machine (noun): A device consisting of fixed and moving parts that modifies mechanical energy and transmits it in a more useful form.
Hence, Sex Machine.
Yep, that sounds about right.
LOL! Most excellent Miss Alice!
Poosh, Bruce Willis doin' a dance anywhere, but preferably in front of my mirror would be...nice.
Heh.
.....cracking up.....
.....as long as your crack is up, IT'S STICKY TIME!!!!
STICKY!!!!!!!!!!!
*pelts Hooker with olives*
Post a Comment