Friday, September 30, 2005

My poll...

So far the "worship her with my tongue" pervs are in the lead at over 60%.

Oh my dear Flowers.....you are making me positively squirmy.

*grin*

-- UPDATE --
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........So far 44 Flowers want to worship me with their tongues.

*passes out with a smile on her face*

8 comments:

Sean Dustman said...

I had to vote for the first one because I'm already a happily taken man but still get great enjoyment out of your tales. My tongue already has a full time job:-P

Anonymous said...

*giggling*

Full time job.

Yep, you're a newlywed alright!!!!

:)

Blondage said...

Apparently you are in the minority, Pooshie Darlin'.

*Grin*

Anonymous said...

I voted twice. Sorry. I want to worship you plus I think anyone who's scared is a pussy. I couldn't only say one.

Blondage said...

Billy D, I'll happily take number four.

And Will, feel free to worship me as long and as often as you wish...... *wicked grin*

Anonymous said...

I'm very oral and you don't scare me so worship with my tongue was the only right answer.

Blondage said...

*grin*

Thank you Bud. All this tongue worshipping is making me a happy happy girl!

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about toy trains. I also have a Blog/Website about toy trains which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...