Thursday, October 06, 2005

*whimper*

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

My darling blogson distracted me and made me five minutes late to my date with my trainer. The Wee General made me pay for it big time. I did so many crunches that I can barely breathe!
Seriously! It hurts to breathe!!!!!!!

Have you guys ever done stomache using an exercise ball? She has me get on the floor, hold the ball between my ankles, and raise and lower my legs. Normally I do three sets. I had to do six. SIX!!!! Plus six sets of regular crunches, six sets of bench crunches, and three sets of twists (where you hold basically a broom handle and twist). She basically doubled everything. I thought I was going to hurl.

Mind you, this was AFTER working out legs for an hour and a half!!!!!

Land Warrior, I am sooooo spanking your ass.

Well, when I can breathe again.

*whimper*

I need a vicodan.

14 comments:

Nate said...

Dude.. your trainer has serious dom issues. Why doesn't she just order you to eat her ass? Its pretty obvious thats what she's looking for.

Blondage said...

Well that one made me choke on my coffee. LOL Nate!

Yes, she looks deceptively sweet and lovely, but get to know her and she is the Princess of Pain.

Maeve said...

I'm still giggling over the fact she calls her breasts "wepons of mass distruction".

Blondage said...

LOL Maeve! ME TOO!!!!!

Other Half is fascinated by The Weapons. When I come home from the gym he gets this dreamy look on his face and asks me what color her tank top was. ROFL!!!!!!!

She is quite fabulous.

Mean as a snake, but fabulous.

*grin*

Land Warrior said...

Oh Blondage...please spank me! I think I would really like that! You could get my spanking cherry as well!

As for the little general....I kinda like the idea of an opponent, not a companion. Fight awile, fuck awhile! Sounds like fun!

Land Warrior said...

maeve, the "weapons of mass destruction" don't sound like breasts, I think they would qualify as TITS!

Blondage said...

*Lines up Zoomie and Land Warrior*

Spread 'em boys!

*spank spank spank spank*

That's hard to do when you can't breathe. Oh well.

*spank spank spank spank*

Blondage said...

LW, regarding "The Weapons".....TWG recently went from flat-as-a-pancake to a full C/almost D. They truly are weapons.

*giggling*

Blondage said...

Ohhhh........billy, you are my new best friend.......

LL said...

You love it, admit it you sub, you looooooove it!!

Anonymous said...

dayum you must be really jacked!

ShortyMac said...

"No pain no gain" they always say....

I would like to encounter these "Weapons of Mass Destruction" because if they are what you say they are they can destroy me anytime she wants.... *naughty grin*

Land Warrior said...

Thank you mam may I have another!
*painful grimmance*
Thank you mam may I have another!

Blondage said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

You guys rule.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...