I was just walking around the grounds where I work.
I noticed a lost looking gentleman.
I called out to him, asked him if he needed help.
He nodded.
I walked over to him and started making polite conversation.
I gave him directions.
I resisted the urge to bonk him on the head.
I swear, his eyes didn't leave my chest ONCE. Seriously! Not ONCE!
OMG!
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
18 comments:
Now that dude has NUTS! I mean to stare down a pair of tities in corporate america today is damn ballsy in my book. When I visit our office I go home with the worst headache from jerking my head away from every woman that peaks my interest. Hell, I am afraid to even so hello most of the time for fear of being labeled a pervert (although we already know I am!) and getting fired.
That reminds me of a stewardess, excuse me, flight attendant on our flight from an undisclosed location in the middle east home after a year in the freaking desert. She was so friendly and bubbly and had a nice rack to boot. As we entered the plane she was there to greet us and everyone soldier to the last had to cop a look. One joe in particular couldn't break the fused eye to tit bond and she actually leaned over a bit to make eye contact with the poor joe and said something to the effct "My eyes are up here." This guy caught a ration of shit the rest of the flight home.
We just can't help it. It is in our jeans (get it???).
and that would be wrong because.....................................................................................................................
You are soooo bad, Land Warrior. BaneRants just had this discussion and I was cracking up! I commented over there that I love it when a guy checks out my rack, but that's just me. It doesn't offend me at all.
At times I also have a problem with staring at a woman's rack. But if the woman is wearing a low cut top or something else that is puting her rack on display, she is asking for it.
Hell, she is lucky if I do not walk up to her and ask her "How are the twins doing?"
I may be bad ll but I am getting good at it! I'll check your rack anytime!
Blondage, I agree that there is a place and a time also.
How is that for being on the fence?
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
I enjoy being checked out, but at least make SOME eye contact with me. Sheesh. ESPECIALLY if I am offering help. It was just RUDE! I wasn't wearing anything naughty, just a tight little t-shirt.
Oh.
*sheepish grin*
Oooo, I love the tight t-shirts. I have a kick ass black biker t-shirt with that big cross motif on the back and a logo on the tit. That one plus lettting the hair down in my 'wild child' look always gets me the looks I loooooove. Does that make me a bad person? Am I going to hell for that?
Probably not, but I will for looking!
"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife"
"If you lust after a woman then you have committed adultry in Gods eyes" (paraphrased)
"Thou Shalt not commit adultry"
"Thou Shalt not Kill"
Oh Yeah, Im screwed! Show me the tits!
thargor-Fucking A brother!
Blondage-you better be careful with those or someone may get an eye put out! It's all good fun until someone gets and eye put out!
LL, you are soooooo going to hell! (giggle)
LOL Land Warrior! OMG!!!!
Ok, Thargor has a good point. LOL!
PUT AN EYE OUT?!?!?!?! OMG!!! You are such a rascal!
LMAO EFm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so true it's scary!!!!!
I think you're right blondage, I am soooooo going to hell. But I believe there will be a gaggle of familiar people there to keep me company. I'm not saying any names--blondage, land warrior, jaded j, HPF, johndeerebilly, et al--but I don't think I'll be lonely, that's for sure.
True.....don't forget that Sticky Hooker. He'll be there with us too. *giggling*
Oh yeah, the Sticky Hooker. And azrael. And I'm not too sure Will and Bane might not end up there, those naughty men. What about EvilFireman? He seems pretty good, but there is that devilish streak.
Don't forget Lycan too!
Of course, the wulf. The man who I would love to eat up in little bits, a yummy piece at a time. How could I forget?!?
Lycan is definitely yummy.
Blondie, is it adultery if I just fuck your tits?
Post a Comment