Tuesday, October 11, 2005

NEW TOY!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

I have to have to have to get over this being sick thing FAST.

Sex Machine bought me the most divine looking vibe I have EVER SEEN.

*pant*pant*pant*

Must take more vitamin C....and B.......and drink my entire bottle of cough medicine with vicodan in it (ok maybe not!)........and not miss a single anti-biotic....

Must. Get. Better.

Must. Get. Better.

Must. Get. Better.

I'm getting my ass to bed Flowers!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Earth Rooster said...

I'm telling you, protein...Good for Sex Machine, too.

Blondage said...

*giggling*

I just had a protein shake, as in the kind you buy at a health food store. *snicker* It's called "Muscle Milk". It tastes absolutely DREADFUL, but makes me feel good.

Jody said...

I have a better protien shake for you.

Blondage said...

I knew someone was going to go there. LOL! I bet you do J!!!!!!!!

alix said...

omg. *Muscle* Milk?! :lol:

Blondage said...

*giggling*

Yep, I swear that's what it's called!!!

Nasty stuff, but it makes me feel waaaay better than coffee.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...