I discovered today that conference calls about icky work stuff can be cool if you have a MeMe to distract you. *grin*
LL tagged me on this one. I think I'll tag MJ , Master Shorty Mac and Roy....
Two Names You Go By
1. Blondage
2. Crash
Two Things That Scare You
1. Needles
2. Tornados
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. SEX
2. laughter
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. black capri pants ...
2. a new, totally cute little black lace bra (under my shirt of course, you Pervs!)
Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Hmmmm....the same as my "everyday essentials" answer - kick ass sex
2. lots of laughter
Two Truths
1. I get flustered easy
2. I blush a lot
Two things you hate
1. terrorist bastards
2. canned spinach (gag! the smell! slimey! eeew!)
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. broad, strong shoulders
2. nice eyes that smile at me
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. BDSM play
2. Reading/writing
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. to always be as happy as I am now
2. and to meet my blog friends!
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Italy (never been)
2. Scotland (my favorite place to return to!)
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Join the mile high club
2. Do my "Sex Machine" at a swinger's club
Two Ways that you are stereotypically a girl/guy
1. I blush and giggle a lot
2. I buy every hair product on the damn market at least once. I should take a picture of my bathroom closet! Scary!
Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. In real life, I don't go around admitting I am in to BDSM (except with people like BBF)
2. In the blogosphere, I don't usually let on or show how shy I can be in real life (except for now I guess!)
Two people I would like to see take this quiz (besides the ones I tagged)
1. BBF
2. Nipples Biscuit, but I'm not holding my breath! LOL!
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
1 comment:
HA! "Flustered"... you??? I don't believe it!!!
Post a Comment