Friday, October 28, 2005

Boundaries

My dear, darling Flowers.

I love you one and all. I truly do. You all make me so very happy.

I don't have any rules here on PervRep...

...but I do feel like I should remind my lovelies that I am happily married lady.

Like I said, no big rules here....but I do have a few personal "boundaries".

I love flirting in comments and emails and such, but please understand, it's not going further than that.

Doesn't mean I don't love you.

Doesn't mean I am not going to flirt just as hard in the blogosphere as always...

...but please be respectful of my relationship when we talk, whether it is on site or off.

I want you to share, discuss, make friends, flirt, whatever you want here. I have an open door policy, where anything goes. I love, love, love the emails, text messages, phone calls, everything. But please understand that I have my limits and face to face meetings are not in the cards unless it is in a group type situation. I would love to meet every one of you, but not in a "romantic" way.....well.....except for Fred and Wilma. *wicked grin*

Again, this isn't directed at anyone in particular, just a general explanation before someone gets their feelings hurt.

xoxoxoxoxoxo
-b

No comments:

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...