Nipples won the initial coin toss against Vegas and managed to stay ahead through the first quarter (all night Friday).
Second quarter went to Vegas, as Nipples was hungover and sickly Saturday morning and afternoon.
He rallied in the third quarter (Sat night) and managed to pull yet another all nighter which included going to the latest Cirque show, lots of bar hopping, and being sandwiched and groped by bachelor party girls in costumes (a cop and a dirty martini). I will neither confirm nor deny any spit swapping. Ahem.
Vegas got even in the fourth with a hail mary pass. All of my texts from him on Sunday were "grrrroan", "ohhhhh", "uuuugh", etc. It sounds like it was downright ugly.
Though the "game" was tied, I have to give the win to Nipples, who some how managed to come home with more money than he left with.
I think he's still drunk though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
2 comments:
Nice Blog about pioneer dvd player. I also have a Blog/Website about pioneer dvd player which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.
GROW IT YOURSELF!
Post a Comment