Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bored at work?

I have presents.

*grin*

This is stuff I used to play with before I had my Flowers to distract me.

Warning -- these things are addictive!!!

Can you fly a helicopter? Try it. Click on the helicopter, hold the left mouse key down to go up and release the key to go down. It's not as easy as it seems. You need to keep the helicopter from touching the green.

Ah, this one is a stress reliever - and ecologically responsible, too.
Bubbles!!!!
P.S. Be sure to push manic button. Woo hoo!

Drunk guy fun. Click on “Play Hangover” or “Play Homerun”. On homerun, every time the drunk guy yells "Come on baybee Come over heyah" I picture Nate and Will. LOL!

No comments:

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...