Sunday, October 23, 2005

Time to water the Flowers

Spent most of the day in bed.......sleeping for once.

*grin*

Gosh it felt good to sleep.

I figured out that I worked somewhere between 80-85 hours between Mon-Sat last week, and at least 55 were from Thu-Sat.

To say I was "Toe up" would be a serious understatement.

So I slept....and I slept........and I slept some more...........

I'm starting to feel human again.

Thank you, my lovely Flowers. Your comments, emails and phone calls kept me distracted and entertained from all the ickiness that was swirling and whirling all around me.

So....what would you like as a treat? I owe you big time, my lovelies.

2 comments:

Andi said...

So happy you got some recouperative sleep!

Blondage said...

Oh I am ever so much happier today. Woo hoo!!!!!!! Thanks Andi!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...