Holy merde! What the heck are you thinking?!?!?!? Go legislate something you perv!
From my site meter:
house.gov ? (United States Government)
IP Address (deleted by blondage).# (Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives)
ISP Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives
Location Continent :
North America
Country :
United States (Facts)
State :
District of Columbia
City :
Washington
Lat/Long :
38.8933, -77.0146 (Map)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
15 comments:
0_0
I have $10 that says he was a democrat.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
Well look at ME though Roy. I'm a perv and I'm a republican.....just goes to show ya, you never know.....
was the referral from me? I got a visit from him too I think.
B- Ok, you might have a point there, but at least with you it was suprising. "Perverted Democrat" just doesnt have the same shock value.
I think that says something.
They all have needs. C'mon, cut him/her some slack. Or maybe he or she was doing research. You know, of the kind that is necessary for that new FBI porn task force to complete their mission. Wouldn't that be cool? Blondage called to a Senate hearing on PORN. Woo-Hoo!!!
Azrael, oh my sweet azrael, how you shun me and make me cry! Where have you been?!? Spanking is in order for your neglect. ;)
Some government employees are not allowed to do work - they're called congressmen (or for those PC-types, congresspeople).
-GFm
I've got video of George Bush cornholing Pearl Baily
Livey, nope, it was from a site I didn't recognize. Probably just hit "next blog". Maybe they popped from my site to yours?
Roy, ok, good point. *grin*
LL, I bet if you are on a porn task force you get to watch a lot of it. Count me in! Woot!
Jade, naive my recently spanked ass! LOL!!!!!
LOL Azrael! I once made a bikini out of tin foil.....long story....hehehehe
Good Fireman! You must be good a picking locks! LOL!
Evil Fireman, ROFLMAO!!!!
LOL Hooker!
tin foil bikini?
that musta been SOME bbq!
did ya get skewered?
(that was so bad. really. horrible.)
ghostie alix
ROFLMAO ghostie!!!! You are so naughty! Prolly why I adore you. heheheheheheheheee
Why did you delete the IP? That'd make an awesome Drudge tip.
LOL! I guess you're right Will. I wouldn't want to get sued though.
Nice to see our tax dollars at work..........
I know!!!! I about fell out of my chair over that one!!!!
Post a Comment