I had a part of this posted yesterday.
One of my darling Flowers sent me a question.
"What was your best, absolute best sexual experience?"
I wasn't sure how to answer that, because I have been fortunate to have had lots of wonderful experiences....
But I figured out the answer last night, shortly after having been molested by Sex Machine for an hour or so.
It hasn't happened yet.
My sex life with Sex Machine keeps getting better and better and better.....and just when I think it couldn't possibly get better it does!
So there ya have it.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
Anonymous, WTF are you talking about?
Anyway, mine was fairly recent with my wife of course, there are no words for this.
Blondage, I have to admit I'm experiencing the same thing with "The Wife". Just when we think we've topped the chart another night, another 'experience' and another notch higher.
Though, I must admit we've had quite a few close to 'best sexual experiences' over the years.
Bud
"What was your best, absolute best sexual experience?"
My answer is always....my next one.
Blackops, the top comment is spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam! (Whoa! Python song, STUCK IN HEAD)If you decide you want to discuss the incident with 'da wife, I'd love to post it in my "Forum" series. You can be anonymous ya know. *Grin*
Bud, isn't is just divine the way that works? I am so ridiculously happy today. :)
Dude, I think that is going to be my answer from now on too.
*grin*
ROFLMAO! Jade = insane. I mean that as a compliment though.
That answer is a cop out!!! What a totally uncreative response. I guess I should expect no less from a Republican! ;)
No, it was a carefully crafted response by someone very aware that her Other Half occasionally reads her blog.
*sticks out tongue*
pffffffttttthhhhhhhttttt!!!!!!!
Post a Comment