I wanna talk about phone sex!
What do you think about it my lovelies?
Do you think it's hot?
Do you think it's lame?
Personally, I love it. I've only had one really bad experience with it (I wrote about it not long ago, phone sex with the guy with the lisp!). I've loved it other than that one time.
Someone asked me recently why I adore it so much.
I think it's because you have to rely on words and sounds.....you go deep inside your head.....you and your partner have to describe in detail what you are doing, how you are feeling, what you'd like to do to them. Sometimes I think people forget how hot that can be when you are having r/l sex.
Me? I'm a talker. Deeper, longer, more, now, slower, faster.....and having someone join in just makes me crazy.....
So maybe that's why I love phone sex? It forces your partner to talk dirty......and I looooooooooove being talked dirty to.
So what do you think? Phone sex is fun? Phone sex is ok? You've never tried it? Or you just aren't in to it.
Talk to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
1 comment:
To this effect, the strap on phone sex Olympic Movement engages, alone or
in cooperation with other organizations and within the limits of its means,
in actions to promote peace. strap on phone sex
Post a Comment