.....phone rings.....
Blondage: HONEY!
Sex Machine: Hello Buttercup
Blondage: *giggles*
Sex Machine: How is your day going Sugar Lips?
Blondage: *laughs harder* What's with the nicknames?
Sex Machine: I don't know what you are talking about Sweet Cheeks.
Blondage: Why am I suddenly feeling like you did something naughty?
Sex Machine: *laughs*
Blondage: Should I sit down? Say a prayer? Buy some garlic?
Sex Machine: No, my sexy little wife. I'm just missing you today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
Pooshie Darlin', that was DAMN FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was sweet. I can't say more for fear of offending. ;)
Are you drunk or something?
*smacks blondage in disguise*
Naughty girl!
ROFLMAO!! Oh yes, my two silly girls, I'm so in the frikkin' bag it's not even funny. I'm gonna be paying the piper tomorrow.
*contemplates sticking LL's fingers in warm water*
*snicker*
Blondage in disguise, how old are you? TWELVE?
*slaps self....errr....I mean Blondage on the ass*
Lower baby! Lower!
(It's official. Mind is gone.)
Post a Comment