LL, ask and you shall receive! *grin*
BBF (Blondage's Best Friend) sent me her answers to the "Two" thing. Here ya go!
Two Names You Go By
1. Traaash (Blondage adds....nuthin' but Traaaaaaaaaaaaaash!)
2. bbf
Two Things That Scare You
1. Suffering before dying
2. Airplane Crashes
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Flirting
2. Chocolate
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. black capri pants ...
2. Victoria’s Secret….unmentionables
Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Hot, sweaty sex
2. trust
Two Truths
1. I am a very strong individual
2. I love life
Two things you hate
1. liars
2. liver and onions
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. A big, muscly butt
2. bedroom eyes
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Going to concerts (and drinking heavily while there)
2. Playing games
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. To score with all the guys on my “hot” list
2. Wealth
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Any place tropical - but not in danger of tsunamis
2. Disney World/Universal Studios
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Go to a live sex club in Amsterdam
2. Go on a walking ghost tour
Two Ways that you are stereotypically a girl/guy
1. I use lots of girlie facial and hair products – and I LOVE bubble baths
2. I like to tease…
Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. I love porn.
2. I am fascinated by vampires/ghosts, etc.
Two people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Biscuit Nipples – He’s the only one I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment