Friday, October 07, 2005

LOL!

I got a search engine hit today for "adult nasty birthday suits". WTF?!?!?!?

And wait until you hear who did it!!!

bia.edu ? (Educational)
IP Address (number delete) # (U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs)
ISP U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs

Location:
New Mexico
City:
Albuquerque

Referring URL
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=adult
Search Engine
search.msn.com
Search Words
adult nasty birthday suits

Visit Number
14,696

** UPDATE **
Just got another search engine hit from someone else for "Perverted Threesomes"! LOL! God I love Site Meter.....

**UPDATE #2 **
Oh good grief. I just got another one for "Odd shaped pussy lips".

Speechless.

18 comments:

LL said...

You're a freak. Admit it.

ShortyMac said...

Buy and sell anything you say? Sign me up.

Don't you just love spam.

~Shorty

Blondage said...

I zapped it. YEEEEHAWWWWWW!

LL, takes one to know one.

Blondage said...

LMAO Billy D. I swear I never posted a story about that!!!!! I swear!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I will have to check out site meter as well. Nice to know our government money is being put to use in a good way.

Blondage said...

You can download a free site meter from sitemeter.com. I love mine. Fascinating. I busted someone from the House of Representatives earlier in the week.

Anonymous said...

Damn all I ever get hits for are "big asshole women" and "women fucking animals" Not fair!

Blondage said...

"Women fucking animals"?!??!?! "Big asshole women"?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That are effing hilarious!

Blondage said...

That are? I meant "Those are".

Damn I'm tired.

LL said...

I am sooooo not a freak. I think there is a blonde girl that is so naughty and I am pure and sweet and innocent as the newly fallen snow. That's what I think.

Blondage said...

I think I just laughed coffee out of my nose.

LL said...

You are mean, you know that? You're not Miss Sweet or Miss Nice. Those who know you are under some kind of hypnotic sway, probably from the boobies. btw, my sitemeter gave me 06 HD Night Train. That gives you a clue as to how innocent I am. I don't get those weird searches. I stand by my search recond. HA!!!!

Blondage said...

You're kinda cranky today LL.

I'm biting my tongue on the weird searches thing.

ahem.

LL said...

Hmmm, I wonder if you can figure out why. You've gotten the clues in private conversation. I'll give you a big sorry and *smooch* on the cheek. Better? I promise to behave.

Blondage said...

*giggling*

I know I know.

The boys are going to be jealous that you kissed me.

*grin*

LL said...

Well, so few of them expressed any interest in the chaps and thong that they get what they deserve! Well, there were a few, such as Mr. I-want-to-fuck-you, LOL, but I'm sorely disappointed at the response we got.

Blondage said...

Well it is a weekend.....most of our pervs are out doing stuff.

I hate being shackled to my job on the weekends. Grrrrr.

LL said...

You know what's weird? I had this hit from Spain, but it was my url "cursesandchrome." How does someone in Spain know that?

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...