On the new "Blondage Forum" feature, would you prefer to have the stories in an issue to have a common theme (threesomes, BDSM, hot general encounters, phone sex, etc) or would you rather have a variety of topics in each issue?
Let me know what you think, my lovelies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
16 comments:
Woo hoo! Penile extender spam!!!! I am sooo leaving that one! LOL!
"Landed here by accident" my ass! Somebody went to google and typed in:
"slut, sticky slut, texas tawdry, swallow, gargle, double penetration, pee pee, "NEXT!", fun with fish sticks, toilet seat olympics, hummer"
One of my sexual favorites actually started out as a phone sex conversation my girlfriend at the time was at work . it was close to quitting time . I called her and started to describe how swollen I was inside my pants . she immediately became very moist and started playing with herself under her desk at work while I was at home , stroking my swollen manhood . five o'clock came we hung up from her landline at work recalled one another one each others' cellular telephones . I love modern technology , we began just sending each other . photographs of what we were doing with our phones , as she drove along the highway . I could hear the anticipation and her voice as I was sitting at home . I could feel every drop of blood in my body almost feel like he was going directly to my cock when she pulled up into the parking garage . I rolled out in my wheelchair to greet her . she extended her hand into my mouth , and I could taste which he had been thinking about . she straddled my wheelchair put my swollen meat inside of her . I could feel every one of her muscles sucking me and she whispered in my ear . how she could feel every one of my veins deep inside of her . it seemed like hours went by , in the parking garage when we climaxed together . the Clash of our liquids seem to blend together like a well-made milkshake
various topics! Hell, I don't wanna re-invent the wheel!!!
I do NOT like the word Slut Hooker. *glare* *spank*
Xavier, you should email me something to post on my "Forum". blondagegrrrl@yahoo.com
jdb, I was leaning towards various topics too.
:)
I'm a slut and proud of it. No guilt....just frequent baths. Uh Oh! Bandwidth Usage Alert!!
Start the forum already. I dying to read about female ejaculation...NO, I'm not kidding!!
You know me, whatever, whenever, however, just as long as it has to do with haaaawwwwttt sex. Like the professor's story. Holy Shit! That was niiice.
HOOKER!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! No one has sent any stories to me involving female ejaculation. Sorry! Maybe someone will see your request and mail me something.
I liked the Professor's story too LL! HEY! When are YOU sending me something for the Forum?!?!?! *evil grin*
Hey Blondage this is my first time posting on your blog but I have been reading it for several weeks. It frees me from the daily grind at work and makes me have thoughts I did not know I had ...*evil grin*
Now all I have to do is find someone to share the thoughts with.
Hiya Shorty Mac! I love it when my lurkers "come out of the closet". *wide grin* Lovely to meet you!
xoxoxoxoxo
-b
Let's see. How about whatever pops into that perverted knoggin of yours. So far so good. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Hell, I am getting wood just thinking about it so anything will do at this point!
oh jaded j, you are so full of shit! It's sooooo easy to get you hard. LMAO!!! And it looks like land warrior is the same way. ;)
hey new guys! welcome to the raunchfest!
oh, and blondage, I'll consider writing something, but you know me, just a wallflower. Don't have much to say. ;)
Jade, something tells me you are rarely NOT hard. LOL!
Land Warrior....*Grin*....okie dokie. I'll fly by the seat of my pants on it. Yeehaw!
LL, Wallflower my recently spanked ASS!
EFm/GFm - but but but....I LIKE being in trouble. *evil grin*
[b]ringtones[/b]
[url=http://pirix.net/in.cgi?17¶meter=ringtones][img]http://officiallogistics.com/ts/img/movie.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://pirix.net/in.cgi?17¶meter=ringtones]ringtones[/url]
splinter cell double agent full ndir download
kaspersky mobile serial
free ring
free country ringtone
track a cell phone location for free
free mobile porn sites like pornhub
iphone porn mobile free sex jenny rivera sex tape
mobile phone accessories
all online retailer selling mobile phone online
free mobile websites
friendi mobile plan
boost mobile pay my bill
cell value in vb excel
automoviles tones
free eusing mobile converter
msn gratis mobile
gypsy gold ring scam
mobile porn vdeo downloads fast
mobile music downloads free
vida garra cell phone pix
guitar hero world tour mobile descargar todas las resol
mobile music downloads free
bagpipe ringtone
mobile x ray scanner nokia n95 free download
sample mobile porn videos link
mp4 mobile japanese fuck
ruby wedding ring
cell phone gps tracker
bomis anna amore ring
downlod mobile sexy game
free porn clips mobile download
3gp big boob movies mobile
splinter cell pandore tomorrow xbox
website ring resale
mobile app
track my cell
infiltrating duct cell carcinoma
midi file ring tones
nokia 1600 ringtone
apple mobile me met keygen via rapidshare file
wlan wep key crack mobile phone applications
cell phone prefix carriers
tube porno mobile
mobile vivid porn 3gp download
free guy porn mobile download
ultimate surrender mobile
free mobile game download
rac activation and inactivation control plasticity of tumor cell movement.
jill foster willard schools cell phone
mobile freepron
windows mobile program pack
samsung cell phoe
ringers to phone convertor
biohazard mobile edition download
how do i get ringback tones for my phone with cricket??
descarca crack splinter cell pandora tomorrow
sexvideos to download on mobile phones
free ringtones at no charge
videos for p168 mobile
free at t ringtones
marquis diamond anniversary ring
free game java mobile
free mobile zoo porn
samsung d600 mobile phone
trojan vibrating ring
free ringtones for tmobile
free mobile porn vids blackberry
blackberry pearl free ringtones
free hentai movies mobile phone
нокиа н82 как поставил windows mobile
download mobile intel(r) 945gm/gu express chipset family
how to make a swarovski crystal ring
using cell phones in the us
teen cell cake
mobile urdu reader
mobile home for sale on parker road bogalusa,louisiana
mobile animated text messages
mobile mms sex tube
mobile aktienkurse
mobile masterbation
best size jump ring connecting gauge
cost of htc fuze cell phone
verizon wireless ringback tones
bvlgari man ring
Just wanted to say hello someplace. Found [url=http://www.google.com/ncr]you guys through google[/url]. Hope to contribute more soon!
-Playncanach
Post a Comment