Oh my Flowers........I am giggling like a frikkin maniac today.
Too many good things happening.......
** Despite my abs being on fire, my legs being total jello, and not being able to lift my arms very high (damn wee general!), I feel pretty damn great today. I'm walkin' kinda funny though. heheheheheee
** I am still madly in love with my new vibe, aka "The Precious".....but no, I do not make weird "Gollum" type noises when I talk about it.......but I do tend to start purrrrrrring.
** I never mentioned over here on the blog that Colby Buzzell's publishing company actually contacted me and asked me to review his book on my blog. I would have reviewed it anyway 'cause he's my blogfather, but damn was I honored they asked. Well, last week, they emailed me and asked me to review another of their books. It arrived on Monday. I haven't had time to read it yet, but coming soon, a review of Richard A. Clarke's (yes, that Richard Clarke) new book "The Scorpion's Gate". I want to talk about another book first though, called "Future Proof". Hopefully I'll have time this weekend to finish my post about F.P., and then move on to the Clarke novel.
This Clarke book is neat because it is an actual "reviewers" copy. The copy of "My War" they sent me was just like the one I bought from amazon.com. This one has "Uncorrected Proof for Limited Distribution" on the top of the cover. On the back, it has all sorts of publishing info -- how many first printing books, the type of advertising they are doing, the type of publicity Clarke is doing, etc... I think it's pretty darn cool. Even if I don't enjoy the story, I'm keeping it forever. I am just so tickled by be asked to do another one. Woo hoo!
I think after we do Clarke together (hehehehehe) we'll have to move on to some naughty books. One of my favorite Flowers suggested I do a naughty book club (think pervy Oprah). I am LOVING that idea. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
** My new template will be installed some time next week, and I am positively GIDDY about it. Mia from the newly reformed Ciao My Bella is doing it. It's hawwwwwwwwwt! I can't wait for you to see it!!!
** I don't get geeked out about celebrities anymore, I'm around them a lot because....well....just never mind, too much information......but it looks like I am going to get to hang out with one of my rock star heroes a bit today and I am positively spazzzzzzing! If it happens, I'll fill in some details. Man oh man. Am I ever going to be impossible to deal with.....LOL!!!!!!!!
** Nipples/HPF wants to fly me and BBF to Vegas. Like, now. Today. LOL. Think we should go?
And before I skip back to work......
Sunday is Kent's birthday! He's a very talented screenwriter, who has a terrific blog called Right from Left that I just added to my links last week. Be sure and pop over and wish him a happy day!
I hope MJ, my favorite Philly Irishman, is drinking heavily, letting off some steam, and having fun with the Penn state game
I hope HPF has bail money.
I hope BBF has recovered from her move to the Estate on the Lake.
I hope LL gets to ride her bike this weekend.
I hope Earth Rooster has a good time at his halloween parties.
I hope Acidman's treatment is going well 'cause I miss him like crazy.
I hope kitten has time to purrrrr today.
I hope Colby's book sells a thousand copies today.
I hope you all have things in your lives that you are happy and excited about.
I love you, my pretty pretty Flowers.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment