Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A peek inside my toybox #1




I was trying to take a picture of our latex flogger, a leather crop, and other assorted yummies, but Blondage Kitty interfered.

I guess Blondage Kitty is a pervert too.

3 comments:

LL said...

OMG, that is too funny. I hope you lock her out of the room when ya'll get it on.

Blondage said...

We HAVE to lock him out. He is the most curious cat who ever lived. He has been known to jump right on top of us at the worst possible moment...

Blondage said...

LOL EFm!!!!!!! We have two kitties and a doggie too.

The one in the pic is my pervy cat. I have one that curses my husband the way yours curses your wife....and then there's the dog....the biggest pussy in the whole house. A 95 pound golden retriever.....beautiful, sweet, and a total mamma's boy pussy.

I love it though.

*grin*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...