Monday, October 03, 2005

Merde! What a day.

I got taunted by the ghost that inhabits our administrative building, so I think that counts officially as my second ghostie experience. Coulda lived without that one. *shiver* At least I know something about this creepy-crawly. His name is Chris. He is a prankster who I believe actually died where I work (is that the same guy BBF or I am thinking of the N.P. ghostie with the funky laugh?). He stomps around, moves stuff, knocks stuff around... I HATE going in there by myself at night because I always get that creepy "I'm being watched" feeling. He was making so much racket tonight that I practically ran out of there. I am sure he was vastly amused, the darn rascal.

I've been ass-aulted by the Sex Machine for at least the last hour. Boys are icky.

And speaking of icky, I have a brand spankin' new hickey (oh if you could hear me cursing right now) courtesy of Sex Machine. Boy is he ever in the dog house. At least this one is slightly less conspicuous than the last two he gave me (where you could see them. hehehehehee).

Since life seems to be repeating itself, I think I'll play with the battle cry machine all day Monday.

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Who is that, rampaging along the mountains! It is Blondage, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! She screams gutterally:

"For the love of beatings, I bring darkness and mayhem with reckless abandon!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys


My real first and middle name comes up with this one:

Hark! Who is that, rampaging over the steppes! It is (Name deleted), hands clutching a studded crowbar! She cries gutterally:
"Hail the blood-letting! I desecrate like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!"

LMAO!!!! That is sooooooo ME!

Hope you had a lovely weekend Flowers.

9 comments:

Blondage said...

EFm!!!!!! That one totally rules.

OMG! I just did it with my r/l nickname. Check this one out! LOL!

Rampaging out of the fields, carrying a studded crowbar, cometh (name deleted)! And she gives a booming scream:

"I'm going to spank you for such a long time, you'll age fifty years!!"

Blondage said...

*giggling*

Strangely appropriate, dontcha think?

hehehehee

LL said...

OMG, that last one ruled! Spank. Heeehehehe!!

Blondage said...

I know. It made me feel tingly.

Blondage said...

ROFLMAO Jade!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely classic.

I love the battle cry toy.

Passionately.

Blondage said...

Oh! Most excellent Azrael~

LL said...

So why were mine completely violent and no sexual undertones involved? *grrrr*

AFSister said...

OMG... I put in my two most common nicknames and got these:

Zang! Who is that, stalking across the wasteland! It is Kitty, hands
clutching a meaty axe! And with a vengeful bellow, her voice cometh:
"For the love of beatings, no flesh shall be spared!!"

and

Running across the steppes, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a vorpal blade, cometh AFSister! And she gives a mighty scream:

"I'm seriously going to pummel you harder than God thought possible!!!"

Blondage said...

LOL Jade.

AFSis, those are excellent! I love that toy.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...