
I respectfully, with pleading eyes and on bended knees request that all of my Flowers BUY. THIS. BOOK.
*grin*
It really is fantastic.
I was joking around in the "comments" on my review of the book (scroll down a bit) about offering my ass up for spankings to Flowers with proof of purchase of the book (but remember, no spanking me WITH the book, that's downright disrespectful).
The idea has really grown on me.......so who's first?
** Update** The fabulous Sagacious Blonde posted a link on her site today to an NPR interview with CB . He comes on around 16:30. Great interview!!!!!!!
24 comments:
Oh, I am going to get my piece of that ass for sure! After all the spankings I've been getting!
I'll buy the book to read and take the Langiape for sure. I gues I have to go second. Or we could go together billy d.
*blink*blink*blink*
Two at once????
My ass hurts just thinking about that Land Warrior! LOL!
Billy D, you brought up a valid point. Hmmmmm...... How come my ideas sound decent on paper but are hard to actually implement? Hmmmmm.....well, I guess you Flowers could just come to my house. I'm sure Other Half won't mind......as long as I drug him first.
*giggling*
I got my confirmation email from Amazon that my books are on the way!!! The other half asked if I want him to call me when they arrived at the house, like I don't work 50 minutes away. That was just cruel to tease me like that! Hmmmm, but he could bring one to me to read during my lunch break.....
can I have the food and beverage concession for this occasion? I'm thinkin Miller in long neck bottles and a nice white wine. what say y'all
Bring it on billy. I'll put on a show!
Can't wait for you to read it LL!
jdb....LOL!!!! Concession stands?!?!?! OMG!!!!!
Land Warrior....."put on a show"? With my ass as the main attraction? ROFL!!!!!!!!
Ooooo, I'd pay good money to see all that and drink a beer while doing it!
Well you bought dozens of them, right LL? Are you gonna take a shot at my ass? We could charge admission and split the take.
*shakes ass and giggles*
Well, not dozens, but more than one or two or three. So for 4 books I get to spank you and we'll split the take? Do I get to use the bunny fur paddle? I'm just obsessed with that thing. Ooooooo, and I can wear the whole chaps and thong thing!!! I wonder if I could fund my kids' college educations with something along those lines.....
Well....if I am getting spanked, shouldn't I be the one in buttless chaps? Or am I nekkid? LOL!
Well I was just going for the whole visual thing, but let's hear from the boys on their opinions. You could do the chaps and thong too!
btw, I just heard that my books have arrived. I am a very happy girl right now.
Since this is Friday I may be able to get through it tonight and tomorrow morning and I'll be posting a review when I'm done.
Chaps and a thong sound good. But nekkid also is appealing to me......hmmmmmmmm *grin*
I am going to have to go with the chaps and thong.
Chaps and Thong here as well. For me, not you! LOL Oh what a sight that would be!
As for the ladies, butt ass nekid!
Ain't Skeered!
I could wear my latex nurse uniform....or I have a French Maid costume.....hehehehehee
Oh and LL, yes, you may use the bunny fur paddle. LOL!
Shorty Mac, but costumes are so much fun!!!! Maybe I could start off clothed but LL could spank them off me. LOL!
Land Warrior, you'd be willing to wear buttless chaps for me? I think I love you! LOL!
I want to fuck you.
Well that was mighty blunt.
*fans self*
Happy dance, happy dance! *waves bunny fur paddle in air in victory*
Oh, and land warrior, that is the first time I've seen one of the boys just come out and say it like that! LMAO!!!!
LL, he does have a way with words, doesn't he? LOL!
I promise I will take a pic of the infamous bunny fur paddle and post it for you. It truly is divine....
Did you finish the book?????
No, I'm at fucking work right now!!! I sent an email to ya--my yahoo is fucked right now. I did a review.
I just read it. Great job LL!!!!!!
ty, blondage. It's a bit pretentious, but I want my readers to understand how this book feels to me. ;)
They'll understand when they read the book. :)
LL- YOU TOO.
After all, I am a man.
Nice review LL (actually, nice everything!)
Still flustered Blondage?
You two bring out the worst in me!
Thank you! HEE HEE HEE
Yes, I am.
Rascal.
Post a Comment