Soooo.........Nipples/HPF, BBF and I have this running debate about baseball. It started with this wild texting we did while BBF and I were at an Astros game. I wrote about it here. Good grief the three of us have fun together.
Anyways.
We were going on and on about how adorable the Astros are, and how homely his L.A. team was. I believe we used the word "caterpillars" a lot. Those guys really need to wax their eyebrows.
One of my favorite Nipples/Biscuit/HPF quotes came from that texting...."Baseball is NOT determined by CUTENESS".
After the Astros won the division championship, I was rejoicing, throwing lots of naner naner naaaaaners at HPF, and saying I won the debate, that baseball is INDEED determined by cuteness.
Sooo......HPF sends me a text after the Astros lose and says "Hmmmm....guess it turns out that baseball is determined by PITCHING".
*growl*
Damnit.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment