I get these kick ass emails all the time from Flowers who feel like spillin' their naughty secrets to lil' ole me. I love love love those stories.....so I got to thinkin'.....if I love 'em, I bet my Flowers would too!
Good golly. When I am tired, my Texas drawl gets thicker. Apparently I start typing with a thicker accent too! LOL!
Speaking of my voice, if you missed my pervy audio post, you can hear it here. Remember, it is NOT WORK FRIENDLY! I promise I will get around to doing another one of those soon.
Back to the subject at hand...the Forum....
I decided (with each Flowers' permission of course) to post them a la "Penthouse Forum".
Issue number one coming soon.
If you'd like to contribute, email me, you naughty pervs! You can be anonymous, take credit, or make up a nickname. Whatever suits ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
can we talk about poo poo and pee pee holes?
And here I thought I was the only 12 year old on the blog....
*snicker*
Blondage, I just listened to your recorded voice. I was stunned! No, not by the content...but by the sound of your voice. For a minute there, I thought it was me talkin'! It was like lookin' in the mirra.
Damn twang.
*giggling*
Jade, yep, I am featuring smut. LOL Send me somethin'!!!!
Alice, you still have the twang? Everytime I go to England I come home sounding "funny". As in, Madonna-with-the-annoying-fake-accent funny. That hasn't happened to you yet? You must be a stronger willed southerner than me. *Grin*
I'm amazed at how many people say..."are you from Canada?" And I always reply NO..."are you from Wales?" And then they say NO that they don't have a Welsh accent, wherein I say, and I definitely don't have a Canadian accent.
Krip laughs at me because when I say the word "aunt," I say it as "ant."
My accent hasn't changed, just some of the terminology, luv.
I say "ant" too.
The last time I was in Scotland people kept asking me if I was from New York! I thought that was so wacky! Of course, each time it was in a pub....and everyone was pretty schnockerd....
Maybe I sound like a yankee when I'm drunk? I'll have to ask BBF.
I sincerely doubt you sound like a yankee when you are drunk, because when I'm drunk my southernese really, and I mean really comes out.Then no one is "luv" their all darlin's and su'gas. Heh.
Post a Comment