Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blondage Forum, Issue II

I think I am going to stick with one story per issue from now on......this one was sent in by one of my sexy male Flowers named SJR, who used to write "In a nutshell", which is still in my naughty links.....even though he disabled his blog temporarily, the rascal! I think this is the perfect story for today, considering we have been discussing phone sex. Woo hoo! Enjoy, my lovely Flowers...

EMF and the vibrator.............by SJR..............

I don't think there is anything sexier in this whole wide world than listening to a woman in pleasure. I don't necessarily mean the loud screaming kind, although that's hot, but I mean the little gasps and moans that come out when she is first starting out, then hearing her build all the way to the end.

Case in point, yesterday.

Not only was I just super horny from finishing my [blog] post and reliving the experience all over again, but all the nice sexy comments left in response very much further fueled the fire! Then to add to my misery (ok, it's a really good misery, but a guy can only take so much) EMF (Email friend) called me on my drive home. Seems she had purchased a new toy and wanted to let me listen to her try it out for the first time!

What the fuck?

She does that to me on purpose the little wench.

She knows how it gets to me. There will be payback, I promise!

I'd put in a link to the toy she purchased, because it sounds really cool, but ah, the old work firewall and all that, no overt sex links allowed! Not even going to mention anything about blogs in fear of the karma monster.

So it's this gel-vibe thing that is able to swivel?

Anyway, Wed.'s are usually our phone sex night, as her hubby does something and with our different time zones and work schedules and the wife getting home later than me; it usually allows us an hour or two to play. But yesterday I had shit to do and couldn't stay at home, so she punished me with this little bit of torture.

She calls me and asks me very coyly: "Are you going to play with me today?" Of course, asking this knowing full well I couldn't.

"You know I would love to, but I can't, I have to take care of some things" I respond, anticipating what is about to come next with a mix of horniness and fear.

"Well that's really too bad" she breathes, "because I have this sexy new toy and I'm just dying to try it out". Again knowing full well she had already described it to me in detail via e-mail earlier.

"No no, don't do this to me, plllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee" I beg. I just know what is coming next. I am already picturing it in my mind.

"Oh, it's so cute, you should see it... I think I'm going to just... *gasp* put it inside my pussy for you *oh* that feels really nice *oh* *gasp* mmmmm I like this new toy *gasp* ohhhh my pussy is so wet for you mmmmmmmmm"

That's how it went the whole drive home.

Fucking TORTURE!

I was trying to drive, hold the phone and rub my cock the entire time!!!

God those sexy little moans and gasps coming from her. Such a turn on to listen to that. Not the fake stuff you hear on porno's. Just the soft little gasps and sighs and sounds of her pleasuring herself. And then she did the swivel thing and she started really moaning. She timed it just right, building her self-up to a great orgasm right before I pull into my driveway.

"Oh yeah, I'm so glad I bought this! And this is what you get for not being able to play with me today" she says after finishing, and then hangs up.

Fuck me.

I can't even stop to rub one out myself, because I have an appointment to go to. Just enough time to walk the dog and clean up after work. My body is on fire and my poor cock doesn't know what to think. I'm telling you, a guy can only take so much! I have only have one thing to say: Payback is a bitch!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://uvnlsygo.com/lgaq/inms.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jbuzkqnb.com/sntd/zyzu.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://uvnlsygo.com/lgaq/inms.html | http://mhditurn.com/down/yuon.html

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...