Oh Flowers, I know I could lose my job, but I have to tell you.
It's such a boring day at work, the Sex Machine came to keep me company. He knows I have on my leather thong and bra with the cut out nipples.
I was trying to get Livey to help me with my comments but Sex Machine kept groping me. I was getting so moist, I almost slid out of my chair.
I couldn't stand it anymore when Sex Machine whipped out the riding crop. He pushed up my skirt, bent me over the desk, and gave me the whipping I deserved. I thought he'd never stop as I felt a wetness run down my leg.
He picked me up and sat me on the desk, then teased me with his tongue. I reached for his hair, got two handfulls and almost pulled it out.
I thought we were being quiet, but when he rammed that love tool into me I screamed. Just then my boss came charging through the door to see what was wrong.
Sex Machine told her she was next in his sexy, husky voice. My boss charged at us, lifted up her skirt and bent over! His swollen member seemed to move in her direction, while never missing a lick on my oh so dripping honey pot.
My boss bent over in front of him and he rode her like a stallion, all the while lapping at me like a horse at trough.
After we switched positions several times.....
I woke up dammit!
(by the way, my naughty guardian angel wrote this, not me!!! LOL!!!! -b)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
3 comments:
Livey!!! You wench!!!! ROFLMAO! I love you!!!!!!
Thank you for the comment on my site.
I find it very odd to find a sexually open/non-prude Republican. The Reps that you find out west, in CA, are definitely of the prudish nature.
I have enjoyed reading your site and decided to put you on my links page.
You can be on top anytime. Much easier to please that way.
ER
Hiya Earth Rooster,
I'm definitely no prude. *wink*
Thank you for the link! I'll add you to mine when my eyes stop crossing (still a bit sick! Ack!).
Post a Comment