Scene: The Gym
The Players: Blondage and her evil trainer, aka The Wee General
Blondage: *whimper*
Wee General: Oh stop being such a pussy.
Blondage: *GLARE*
Wee General: *laughs* That's better. Get angry.
Blondage: This isn't anger. It's pain and fear.
Wee General: *laughs again*
Blondage: Cute outfit today.
Wee General: *strikes a pose* I bought it this morning. *rolls her eyes*
Blondage: What's the eye roll for?
Wee General: Hub insisted on going shopping with me again.
Blondage: Rut roh. First time since the boob job?
Wee General: *groans* Yes. He went in to the "young miss/jailbait" department and made me try on all these school girl outfits.
Blondage: *cracks up* I know lots of people with school girl fetishes.
Wee General: When I refused to buy them, you know what he did???
Blondage: *laughs harder* Oh boy. What?
Wee General: He whipped out his phone and took pictures of me in them!!!!
Blondage: Sometimes I swear we are married to the same man.
Wee General: *gasps* But your Other Half is so SWEET! He is always grinning at me.
Blondage: *thinks to self, it's because he is mesmerized by your new boobies*
Wee General: What?!?!? What are you thinking?
Blondage: That you don't know Other Half as well as you think you do. *pictures Other Half wielding a crop and a flogger and starts giggling harder*
Wee General: WHAT!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!??!?!?!
Blondage: *laughs REALLY hard and shakes head*
Random guy standing next to us: HEY! I Wanna know what you were thinking about TOO!
Blondage: *stifles a grin, shakes head, pretends she is suddenly struck deaf*
Wee General: I am soooooo getting even with you on abs tonight.
Blondage: *gasps and whimpers*
Wee General: *smiles triumphantly*
.......and now......a mere two hours later.....Blondage's abs are already so sore that she can barely breathe!!!!!!!
I swear, she may look sweet and lovely, but the Wee General is effing EVIL! EVIL I say!!!!!!
No sex for me tonight. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!
*mutters lots of curse words under her breath and heads off to soak in the jacuzzi tub*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment