Saturday, October 15, 2005

Blondage Forum, Issue One

The first edition of Blondage Forum is dedicated to the wounded PervRep commenter formerly known as HPF, my dear woozy Nipples....errr...I mean Scar. Yes, I meant to say Scar. Really I did. *giggling*

After driving myself batty for a week, trying to pick three stories for my first "Forum" issue, I finally just said screw it. I did an eeny meeny miney mo. I HAD too. My lovely Flowers just sent me waaaay too many hot stories to choose from.

Soooo....in case you missed the earlier conversations on the topic....people email me stories, and I LOVE it. I have asked permission to post the stories here. Some said yes, some shot me down. I still love you anyway. *grin*

If you'd like to send me a story, and it can be about any naughty topic at all, I would love to read it. If you'd like for it to be in a future edition of the Forum, you may be anonymous or take credit, whatever you like.

From time to time, I may even slip in a story of my own if I write something I'd rather post anonymously. *wicked grin* This is going to be fun!

So this week.....a bit of cybering, a man who allows his wife to cheat and gets off on it, and anal sex.....by phone.

Enjoy!

A conversation, by an anonymous female Flower

She called me “thick headed” yesterday.

And it’s true you know. :)

Thick???????? Ohmygod. THICK????? I just had a mental orgasm.

mmmmmhmmmmm.

Whoa.

mmmmmhmmmmm...you like?

Uhmmm. Yes. Thickness is a verrrrrry good thing. Damn. I’m having another mental orgasm.

Glad you approve. Want me to fill you up with it?

Yes. Yes I do.

I'm going to make you repeat that to me, just at the right time... you know that don't you?

Yes, I understand. Oh my God. I can’t stop squirming.

Good. Just so you realize that.

God. You are killing me today. I suppose that is the point though huh. Revenge for yesterday.

mmmmmmm……Yes, quite the point. When the time comes, I'll get you super heated up with my tongue, lips, fingers and hands, just to the point of you cumming... then I'll open you up, put my hard cock right against your hot wet pussy and make you beg...

Ohmygod. I am never going to survive this day. You ALREADY have me heated up, but the "multi-tasking" sounds fucking amazing. I need you inside me SO BAD.

You’re going to have to do better than that I’m afraid.

Better? I’m already whimpering and panting. Better?

I want begging, pleading, pouting, all the while explaining to me why such a nasty little girl as you deserves my cock...

Oh my god.

mmmmmmm And I’ll thrust my hips slightly, so the big head goes in slightly… Do you want that? hmmmmm??? Tell me you want my cock.

Yes damnit. Give it to me. Now. I need you inside me. Now! NOW!

mmmmmmm. I’ll move over you, holding myself up with my arms…you are so fucking wet.

I am so close to cumming.

I’ll hover over you, flex my ass a few times so that you can feel my hard cock move…and slam inside you.

Oh my god. My meeting is about to start.

During your meeting, you are going to imagine me, pumping deep inside you, filling your tight wet pussy, pumping until you cum hard, all over my cock.

I am so getting even with you later for this.

Looking forward to it Sexy. ;)


A reader allows his wife do his friend.....by an anonymous Flower....


Blondage in email to anonymous Flower: Wow. You let your wife do someone else?

Anonymous Flower in email to Blondage: I allowed her to experiment with a friend of ours and she ended up fucking him four times I know of. But, her insecurities don't allow her to extend me the same privilage and I have pretty much respected that and not pushed the point, but behind the scenes there were those two instances. Boy, you are sucking the information out of me. Were you a physcology major? I just fell like telling you things....

Blondage in email to anonymous Flower: Well, I was a psychology major for about five minutes. *grin* I'd love to hear the rest of the story if you care to share.

Anonymous shares his story:

I let her because as you can imagine, the sex afterward was unbelievable! She had gone out with him once before we were married and you could tell they both wanted to fuck so when we got to talking about it she said she wanted him. He was, and is now, a good friend of mine. We even hunt in the same club.

We would invite him and few others over and get to drinking and maybe watch a little dirty movie, but it took a couple of visits for them to hit it off. I was drunk off my ass and left them in the living room while I went to bed. I knew what would happen, but i went to bed anyway. Drunk as I was, I still stayed awake and listened as much as i could and even masturbated when I could hear them getting into some heavy petting. Then I heard the coach creaking and sounded like foot steps on the floor and then the bean bags being moved around. As I found out later, that is where they fucked at. She was using a technique we used where she would use the bean bag to get her hips up and open her pussy for better access.

It didn't last too long though because within about thirty minutes I heard him leave and she came to bed. I acted asleep and let her wake me up and she started grabbing me and my dick, which was hard to hide! She wispered in my ear that she had just fucked our friend and wanted more. I bet we fucked as hard as we ever had and for God only knows how long! She was so into it all moaning a groaning and begging me to fuck her harder. Her pussy was so wet that it was like swimming in an olympic pool, (she is normaly very tight around me). We both came really hard and didn't talk much more about it that night.

I had to go to work the next morning and as the fog of the events and alcohol wore off I began to think about what had happened and had a sense of regret, but then again a sense of excitment and taboo that was so erotic. I wanted to tell someone, but that is not just something you walk up to someone in the Bible Belt and blurt out "Hey, I let my wife fuck my best friend last night and my dick is still hard!"

Power of words.....by an anonymous couple

She waited by the phone. Within five minutes, the call came.

"Where do you want my tongue? In your pussy....or in your ass?"

Wow. A man who doesn't mince words when given the chance. She liked that, and played right along.

"Can I have it both places?"

"You can have anything you want."

"I'd like a big cock inside me too."

"Well, before I give you this big cock of mine, I'm going to have to taste that pussy. Open your legs for me baby. My face is coming down, down, onto those sweet, pink pussy lips."

She spread her legs as he spoke. She could already feel herself totally relaxing in to the fantasy. She was already wet.

"Now that you are nice and open, let me pull apart those pink pussy lips and look at that juicy pussy. My tongue is tasting you. Is it nice and wet? Yes, it is isn't it? As juicy as it can be."

She slipped her finger inside her panties, and rubbed around the rim of her juicy opening, wetting her fingers. She slipped a finger inside herself, and began to masturbate.

"My tongue is working it's way to your pussy. I'm gonna fuck it with my tongue. I'm at the rim, licking the juice out of it. Now I'm pressing inside deeper. My tongue is all the way in that hot pussy. You taste so good baby. You smell so sweet. I love your pussy. But now I need to taste your ass."

She gasped, completely lost in the sound of his voice, the feel of her fingers, the pounding of her heart.

"I turn you over, and kiss your lovely ass. I kiss the flesh of your asscheeks until my mouth can't wait and I run my tongue down the crack of it. I'm licking the crack of your ass, up and down. Press it against me baby. Press it to my mouth. Give it up now. You feel yourself opening. Can I did in to you with my tongue? Can I open you with my fingers while I tongue you?"

By now, she was beside herself with lust. She had two fingers inside her pussy, and slowly began to ease one inside her ass, slipping her fingers in and out, in and out.

"I hear you like to get fucked up the ass. I hear you like to feel a big, fat, thick, hard pole sliping in and out of that tight little asshole. So that's what I'm going to do next. I'm going to fuck you. First, I'm gonna put my cock in your wet pussy, get it nice and slippery, oh yes, here we go. Oh you are so wet, so juicy, my cock is sliding in so deep and so far...I don't want to stop. I don't want to pull out, but your ass is begging for me. So I'll just pull out slow and then rim your ass with the head of my cock; it's so juicy now, just rubbing against the rim. And then I'll have to fuck your pussy again, collect more juice. So in I go, slipping deep inside, and then out, knocking on your back door, then back to your pussy again. Back and forth, until your ass is so well lubed that I can slip inside. Are you ready baby? Are you ready for my big dick?"

"Yes......yes....."

She was on her hands and knees now, her as up in the air. She was waiting for the big plunge to rip in to her. She had him on speakerphone now, and was focusing her energy on furiously rubbing her clit.

"Now the head of my dick is knocking at your back door, nice and hard baby. It's at the back door, pressing in, going deep, getting in there. My knob is widening the path for the rest of this big dick that I am going to give you. Let me press inside baby. Let me fuck your ass now. I feel myself sliding in, all the way in. There's so much pressure, you're so tight baby. I keep pushing until you take it all. I fuck you, up and down, pressing all my hot dick deep inside you until I feel I am going to burst. I gotta feel you cuming while I spurt deep inside your ass. Let me feel you cum. I reach around and rub your clit. I'm pumping and rubbing you. I know hot to finish you off. I'll play with your nipples, nice and rough, while I rub your clit and fuck your ass. You feel how deep I am inside you baby? You feel how deep? Are you ready to cum for me baby? Cum for me NOW!"

His voice faded in to the distance as she felt a major orgasmic trmor rock through her body. It was so wild that her ass was bucking up in the air. She was rubbing her clit so har that her arm and fingers were getting cramped, but her fingers rode her clit until the waves of the orgasm washed over her, sending tiny thrills up and down her groin, her legs and across her belly. She collapsed on to the bed.

"Wow."

She heard him chuckle.

"Thank you."

She heard him laugh that evil laugh once more, and then the phone clicked and went dead. She curled on to her side, and fell in to a dreamless sleep.

20 comments:

LL said...

Oh...my...god! I need friends like this! ;)

Blondage said...

*grinning*

The cool thing LL, is you probably (ahem) know one or two of the contributors...

Earth Rooster said...

I am sure that niether of you would have trouble "finding" friends like this to perform whatever you desire.

LL said...

Well, blondage, I don't recall any conversations like this. Maybe I was lit and forgot. My friends are all good girls and boys. Except for you, you are so naughty and I am such an angel I don't know how we can even be friends. It must be your politics that I love. THAT must be what holds us together. Yeah, riiiiiight. I know you're rolling your eyes at me right now. LOL!!!

And Earth Rooster, YOU can be my friend anytime you want. ;) I don't have nearly enough naughty boys keeping me company.

Blondage said...

Earth Rooster, I'm a voyeur, not a playa. *grin*

LL, you just sent me in to a major fit of laughter that morphed in to a major coughing fit.

*pitiful sigh*

That was just CRUEL!

(heheheheheheee)

Blondage said...

Hey LL, I found a place on line that sells furry paddles....

http://www.stockroom.com/paddles.htm

Not the same one I have, but close!

*grin*

Earth Rooster said...

ll - be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.

blondage - voyeur? Well maybe for now. You just haven't met (in person) someone that suits you yet!

LL said...

Ooooooo, I am so going to get me a paddle, but I'm going to have to have a talk with The Man first. *snickers* He may think it's to keep the kids in line and I should probably clue him in first before he whips it out and threatens the little monkeys with it when they're acting up. ;)

Earth Rooster, ask blondage, I NEVER say something I don't mean or intend to do. She learned that one the hard way by daring me. Heh!!!

Earth Rooster said...

Between the two of you concerning politics and dirty little minds, I am going to have my hands full. I am of the same persuasion on both and I am glad that I ran across you two.

Jody said...

people like this are all around us

LL said...

Who has a dirty mind? Me?!? Surely you jest Earth Rooster. I have said repeatedly that I am a good girl. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

Earth Rooster said...

ll - My apologies. I don't know what I was thinking.

Blondage said...

To LL -- *cough cough cough bullshyte cough cough cough*

*grin*

Hi J how's it hangin'? *grin*

Earth Rooster, ya might want to put on your seat belt. *giggling*

LL said...

Definitely, Earth Rooster, because the Space Shuttle has NOTHIN' on this ride!!!

Earth Rooster said...

Both of you, again, should not promise things that you can not deliver on.

And, if we did meet, wouldn't you get the ride?

LL said...

Heeeeehehehehe! I was talking about the BLOG, Earth Rooster! And I really don't think you mean CAN not deliver, because I can certainly deliver, I just choose not to. ;)

And ummm, no. You would be ridden hard an put away wet. LOL!!

Earth Rooster said...

Promises promises.

Blondage said...

*giggling*

My goodness.

LL said...

See what happens when you leave your blog unattended, blondage? The scary people come out to play! lol!

Blondage said...

LOL LL!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...