Damn. I have a lot of stuff I am working on right now.
Ever do that to yourself -- you have a million things you're working on constantly, but you never finish anything?
That's me and the blog right now.
I hate being sick.
Soooo......as soon as I can focus:
- Issue Number 1 of "Blondage Forum" (I promise, I swear, some time this week!!)
- New naughty audio post once I can speak without croaking like a frog. On second thought, it would be rather comical to croak out words like pussy and cock right now. Hmmmm.....maybe I'll do it just to make us all laugh? We'll see. *grin*
- New position of the week post (I may even go political this time, are you shocked?)
- Something I am really excited about - I've been talking to an author (a fellow blogger! woo hoo!) who has written a great book that I want you guys to check out. The book has already picked up a cult following from it's website. The author has come up with a kick ass marketing strategy (though that seems too conventional of a term to use for his plan, you'll see what I mean soon). More on this once I can form more than one coherent sentence in a row per hour.
Thanks again for all the get well soon wishes. I love my pretty pretty Flowers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
1 comment:
hey get well
Post a Comment