Wednesday, November 02, 2005

(Don't) Say my name, say my name

Sooo....I'm driving in to work this morning, and the radio show I always listen to is talking about this list.

It's a list of names from a survey. The most popular names of wimmins that men have nailed.

A top five list was assembled.

5. Rebeccah
4. Heather.
3. Lisa
2. Michelle
1. Jennifer

Mother effer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Further proof that naming your kids can shape how they grow up.

*wicked grin*

I don't know why I'm stalking your old posts.

It's totally fun though. You are one interesting bitch.

Blondage said...

Mmmm....no wonder I felt like I was being watched all weekend. You've been lurking up my skirt....errr....I mean....in my archives! Wheeeeeee!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...