Sunday, May 28, 2006

Today!

I just spent the last ten hours corrupting Roy. Wooooooo!

Highlights -- Stuffed him full of Tex Mex and Margaritas, took him to Mecca (aka the kickass local sex toy/porn shop), went to a jazz bar called Sambuca and the Hard Rock Cafe, and ended the evening at a strip bar.

Wore him out! LOL!

Details soon.

xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

LL said...

Every text message that rolled in cracked me up. And the pictures too. Hehehe, I SO wish I coulda been there.

Pat said...

People need nights out like that now and then.

Suze said...

He obviously wants to be corrupted. ;)

WDKY said...

Did I say "lucky bastard" on a previous comment? Oh well...

Lucky bastard.

Anonymous said...

awesome!
I'm so glad you two hooked up. Sounds like fun was had by all!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...