Chapter One -- The Airport
I paced. I texted LL when I had cell service. I pretty much spazzed...partly because I wasn't sure what to expect, and partly because I was afraid he was in a different terminal.
I heard someone in the crowd saying the passengers on Roy's plane were entering the waiting area we were in, so I walked in to this open area so that he would basically have to walk through me. He came around the corner grinning, we locked eyes and sorta laughed and hugged. I don't think we stopped talking from then on! He's an absolute doll. I expected an English accent, but he's right. He doesn't have one. Every now and then something pops out like "Bloody Hell", "knackered" or "ballocks".......god that makes me giggle.
Chapter Two -- The Xterra
The place we spent a LOT of time in. Everything in Houston is quite spread out ya know. Roy was very sweet about not making fun of me wearing glasses to drive. *mutters....I hate my glasses....*
Chapter Three -- The place I work that shall remain nameless
I took him to my "office". Not going in to too many details there.....he seemed to like it. I work in a really cool place......and that's all I'm sayin' 'bout 'dat.
Chapter Four -- Tex Mex and Margaritas
We went to lunch at Chuy's. Yum. Roy bought lunch. That was so sweet. I kinda wanted to spank him though. I was the tour guide! LOL!!!
We called LL. Lots of giggling by all three of us (well, one of the three of us "snorts", but I won't be naming names. Ahem. CUPCAKE!). *grin*
Chapter Five -- Mecca!!!
Ooohhhhh........just thinking about that place makes my pants happy. It is actually a "24 Hour News" store, but I prefer to call it Mecca. It is the biggest, coolest sex toy/lingerie/porn shop in town. Ooooohhhhhhh yes. How I love that place.
I basically bee-lined for the bondage swing I soooooo desperately want, and then dragged him over to the infamous Fist Dildo. That thing is scarier in person, I swear. We worked our way down the main toy aisle, pausing to exclaim things like "WTF do you do with THAT thing!?!?!?!" periodically. *snicker* I knew most of the answers, but there were several things we just could not figure out!
I have the most hysterical picture of Roy holding the biggest butt plug I have ever seen. I can't get it to load though. I'll try again tomorrow. I'm fuzzing out his face though. Perhaps he will show you the rest of the pic over at his place. hehehehehee ;)
We got to the midget love doll. Still just as odd now as it was when I first saw it.... We found a "GILF" doll (Grandma I'd like to......eeeew!). We poked and squeezed and laughed our way across the aisle, to my favorite part of the store -- the BDSM toys. *wicked grin* It was soooo much fun showing him stuff. I totally turn in to Dr. Ruth (without the German accent of course). We played with spankers and paddles and floggers and such. We were both eyeing things we wanted. Ooomph.
We eventually made our way upstairs to the Porn Dvds. *evil giggle* Hey Coug, we found "Midgets on Wheels"! *grin* We made our way back downstairs.....spent some time discussing lubes and "motion lotions", and then decided we were buying each other toys. Damn I wish Blogger would let me load my frikkin pictures!!!!!!!! I bought Roy his very first set of ankle and wrist cuffs. He bought me this.....gosh I don't even know what to call it. It is a cock ring that is attached to this thing that goes around the guys balls. The whole thing vibrates. Wooooooo!!!! Talk about instant orgasm!!!!!! *fanning self* Roy, that is the coolest thing ever. Ooomph.
I'm losing focus. Eyes glazing over.........I think it is time for more birthday sex. *eyes Other Half, aka Slider* Oh yes..........time to pounce.
Part II of The corruption of Roy coming soon -- featuring creepy serial killer homeless men, a Jazz club, Roy's love of Rocks, lots of liquor, bad beer (?) and Roy's first strip club!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
10 comments:
Yeah Roy is a pretty cool kid!!!!!
Oh yeah don't forget the part about where I had to come and bail you guys out of jail!!!! :P
Ha! The Gilf! I forgot about that! Jesus, some people.
Even *I* can't wait for chapter 2, lmao. I had sooo much fun.
Ha! The Gilf! I forgot about that! Jesus, some people.
Even *I* can't wait for chapter 2, lmao. I had sooo much fun.
How cool is that a 24 hour Sex Store. I'm going to have to move.
Well Roy seems to be having a good time. ;)
I'm thinking there'll never be a 24 hour sex store around here...
Sounds like a fun day and how cute is Roy??? ;)
Slider!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Roy, your take on the night has had me laughing all damn day. Ha!
Suze, I was sad to see him go! Damn he is fun!
Lisa, he's soooooo adorable! Funny as hell too.
*sigh* I cannot say this enough times.....I'M SO JEALOUS!!
Blondage baffled by something in a sex toy shop???
I don't believe it, not for a second!
Oh, it has definitely happened, DC. Some people waaaaaaay out-kink me.....
Not a lot, but definitely some.
I could tell you some stories that'll make your hair curl.
Or not.
*sassy grin*
DOH!
Now all I can think about is how Blondage could be "out-kinked!"
LOL!
Post a Comment